SEIS: The Red Dress

Please read the very first chapter for more notes :)

SHE'S NOT entirely happy. Crisaveina was very much in her sour mood, sitting on the back of the car, tanned woman was in charge of driving while the tall man had the smirk and chuckle everytime he gets the see of annoyance look on her face. The Agent had the same frown on his face, a lot more heavier and definitely colder.

Leon didn't want this kind of matter, dealing with the potential danger with a certain someone who isn't willing to cooperate that well. A while ago the two had a huge conflict with one another, after Logan and Astrid arrive at their based and talk about their plans he was baffled by how demanding and bossy she was. The selfishness and the way she prioritizes her own gains instead of the others was the one thing that drove them to a huge argument.

Crisaveina wanted to get the last ingredient of her vaccination but Leon tend to save her colleagues that is under the hands of his former captain, Grey Lopez, she wanted to deal with the bastard that betray her as well but she wanted to save him for the last. In the end, she needed to swallow her pride, Logan and Astrid seems to agreed on the careful plan of the Agent rather than her hidden one, which is highly frustrating.

How the fuck did he even tamed her teams while she was busy making a vaccine for the virus.

"We're almost there" Astrid Johnson inform them, the tanned woman who is driving their can with a safe speed, Leon heard the reloading sound of their guns, right after that he did the same.

"Since we're all a team for now, why not reconcile?" Logan Vergara stated, smirking at them and earning a death glared by the scientist. While they all heard the immediate scoff of the Agent.

"This is gonna be a long mission" Astrid stated, already seeing what will gonna happened.

Their prides are just as the same height as one another, none of them wanted to even talk in order to reconcile but they let the time passes until they reaches the headquarters. It took them a whole seven hours drive from where they were hiding to where the exact location it.

Astrid sneakily park the van at the very end of the road, turning the head lights off and reloading her own gun, she's wearing a battle gear, toupee colored of slim jacket, and a jumpsuit. Logan is wearing his usual white jacket one and a simple cargo pants, he's gonna be their eyes from the outside.

A short-sleeved black 5.11 shirt, blue 5.11 pants, black Magnum combat boots, and a brown B3 sheepskin bomber jacket, is what Leon is wearing, his usual battle gear. Crisaveina is not wearing what she usually wore, her lab coat was gone, and replace by a sheath black tight dress, underneath is her own high heels combat boots. And a full set of leather cloths.

"How many are in the front?" Astrid ask their personal eye watcher the one and only Logan. They all could hear the dancing fingers on his laptop before making the final click.

"Not so many, around fifteen?" He grin sheepishly and earning a smack on the head by Astrid, making him chuckle.

"Are they infected?" Crisaveina says, the tension drop below the degree waiting for Logan to answer. With a sign he blew he nodded making her scoff from her nose.

"Spread out" Leon stated, toneless on her words.

"Bad idea" Crisaveina immediately poker. Making the agent jerk his head on her direction. The two at the front sigh and saying here we go again.  On their heads.

"You can act on your own, but I'm not letting my team be led by you" She snort, they definitely wouldn't gonna get along everytime they talk to each other it's always a tension or a conflict.