"I see...wait. So my online besties are demons?! This explains so much..."

"You don't look very scared, Y/N..." The blond man I knew from a long time said from somewhere.

"Stanley!"

"Don't call me that awful name." Satan said and then glared at the brown-haired man who came up with it in the first place and was also next to him. Or in other words - Asmodeus.

"Y/N! We finally meet in real life! Oh, I am so happy!" Asmo on the other hand completely ignored Satan's deadly glare.

"Asmo!" I exclaimed in happiness. Somewhere, at the corner of my eyes I saw Lucifer sigh in despair.

"Business partner." Mammon appeared out of nowhere.

I saluted. "Business partner."

"Business partner?!" Lucifer asked loudly.

"It's legal, I swear! Ask her!" The white-haired demon went quickly to the defense. "Yes, why wouldn't it be?" I smiled a charming smile at Lucifer. He didn't look happy but choose to not comment on anything.

"Y/N, while you are here there are very big chances of someone attempting to steal your soul whether it be with a pact or with taking your life. So this is why I appointed my brother, Mammon, to look after you. What you need to do is polish your soul. Demons love shiny souls the way humans love jewels. Hence, you will have to resist them." He went on for a long explanation about what my tasks are. I didn't listen even for a bit. I will wing it!

"Hey, dear! Come here and look me in the eyes!" Asmo said out of nowhere.

"No." I immediately rejected him.

"Ugh, come on!"

"Fine." I went to him and stared straight at his eyes. They were a gorgeous mix of warm colours and had an intense sort of aura. It was hard to look at them without getting flustered and him keeping silent didn't help.

"You don't feel anything?" I tilted my head in confusion.

"Asmo's eyes here are like a charming spell. He can make you do anything after he has charmed you." Satan informed me. "Once in a while there are some humans who are resistant to it and it seems like you are one of them." He smiled at me.

I sighed. If I still didn't feel sleepy I would have definitely been a bit upset with Asmo's attempt to charm me. However the sleepiness prevails.

"Lucifer, I am hungry..." Another familiar face appears. I recognise him immediately.

"Hi, Beel!" I say and wave at him with a smile. He looks down but is unable to muster a smile. Perhaps he is too hungry?

"Beel, no." Lucifer says with a warning in his voice. I tilt my head in confusion. He definitely recognised something in Beel's expression that I didn't. The black-haired demon turns to face me.

"You will live in the House of Lamentation during your stay here. Mammon will escort you there."
This made the white-haired demon react. "Why me?!" He was quickly silenced with a glare from his oldest brother.

"Fine! Let's go!" He went ahead without waiting for me and I slowly followed him after I waved goodbye to everyone.

"Just so you know I do not want to do this." He turned to me with a scowl on his face. My eyes narrowed. "Okay?" Where is he getting with this?

"Did you forget business partners need to show respect to eachother?" I teased him lightly. He flinched and straighten his posture. "Yes, ma'am!" He saluted.

At first I giggled softly but it quickly evolved into a hysterical crackle. Mammon's expression quickly went from 'respectful' to full-on terrified.

"What?!"

"Pfft, nothing..." I sighed and stared at the horizon in the distance. "It's dark here."

"Yeah, there is literally no sun." He says with a shrug. I turn around to him with a surprised expression. "For real?!"

"For real real."

"How do you even see anything...?" I ask him. Mammon raises an eyebrow. "We are not weak like you humans tend to be. Ya know, my brothers and I are the strongest around here but Diavolo is even stronger! Oh, wait. We are finally here!" The white-haired demon stops in front of a big house which looks like where Dracula would be residing. However it looks beautiful with its gothic architecture and the beautiful garden design that surrounds the building.

"Wow, it's so pretty!"

"Heh, right?!" Mammon agrees with a pride look. We enter the gorgeous house and its interior inside did not fail behind in making me gasp in awe. "Here, let me give you some good tips. I know you get along easily with most people but here is a fact you need to be aware of - the Devildom is dangerous for humans. You feel like you are in danger? You run. Or...you might die!"

"Here is my offer. I vote for you to die, Mammon!" A familiar voice yells from somewhere inside the house.

//////////

ahh i am aware their avatar sins weren't said. it's on purpose. ( i forgot this happens 💀 i am writing this out of my memory and aside from that y/n knows most of them pretty well so some scenes will be changed :p )

hope you enjoyed this chapter! till the next one and have a goooood day!