12

*grammatical errors ahead.

____

- chapter twelve -

EVERYTHING escalated too quickly for the two boys to adjust for each other. It is already month of May and they've decided to hang out often to know each other even better.

Of course, Gyuvin has set boundaries since his boy is still young. He have decided that he'll make a line, not to make the younger uncomfortable since they already confessed to each other's feelings nights before. And Yujin knew about it, he found it understandable and nice of the older, some men doesn't know how to limit themselves that he found it very stupid.

"So, Yujin? Are you busy this weekend?"

Yujin shifted from the sofa, face itching at how the old leather irritates his skin that it created long red scratches on his skin, frowning, he answered, "This weekend? I don't know. Probably go to the university to buy books for this upcoming semester."

The girl's face was delighted and grabbed the bundle of paper from her bag, and gave it to her younger brother, "Perfect! Can you send this to my coworker's residence? She is in need of these papers for our team building next week."

"Why is it me? I don't even know that person?"

"But she does, I talk a lot about you in the office to them. She'll recognize you once she sees you outside he gates."

Once she saw her younger brother's face, Seohee immediately grabbed the boys cheeks and caressed them gently, "Oh c'mon, it's just a small favor Jin-ah. It's not that far from your university, I'm asking you nicely here, am I?"

"Alright," Yujin sighed, "There's nothing I can do against it."

When Saturday came, Yujin was all covered in his sweater and thick pajamas that doesn't look like a pajama themselves. He already have his requirements, money and the papers that Seohee asked him to deliver, inside his bag.

Now that school is coming, he realized that he's going to be very busy, again. He can't have fun anymore for a span of 10 months, he sighed.

Speaking of school, he remembered when Gyuvin mentioned that he'll go back to Canada to continue what he left there. So it means, he won't see him for a mean time, or much worse than that, won't see him ever again.

But he said he likes me, he just can't abandon my feelings like that!

Another 'but', some people who confessed each other's feelings did not last long. Some did not have any progress after they confessed. In some cases, after confession, they continued living their lives like nothing happened. He knows his life is not a fairytale-like so he's starting to accept his fate that Gyuvin must not be really serious about what he said, he deeply sighed.

Also, he noticed that Gyuvin has always been distant to him and became more distant ever since that night. Maybe Gyuvin does not really like him that much?

He soon realized that he have to go and not waste his time drowning himself from his random thoughts.

Speaking of the devil, there he saw the guy he's been thinking about, leaning on his car wearing a simple button up shirt and a trouser.