00

"WE ran out of milk Jin-ah. Can you please purchase at least a carton? I forgot to buy last week." Mrs. Han's soft yet loud voice was heard from Yujin's room.

Yujin puts down his unplugged earphones and grabbed his phone and wallet. Well yeah, it's just one of Yujin's 'normal' day in life. But he immediately frowned at the thought of seeing again the ever curmudgeon auntie who owned the convenience store nearby.

Without thinking twice, Yujin went out the room, stomping. School just ended and it's already summer break, and Yujin found it useless. Why?

He just got his first heartbreak.

No-rejection. Yes, rejection. He got rejected by his long-time crush, Hanbin. He confessed by the time of their school's foundation day. He felt hopeful because after the confession, Hanbin just smiled at him and never said anything.

Well who wouldn't fall in love with Sung Hanbin? The main vocalist of their school's band, a Dean's Lister, and every girls' ideal man, in short, an all-around. And Yujin being a dumb, assumed that Hanbin would start courting him but then this stupid event held in their university happened.

Hanbin's band played in the middle of the event. After their song, Hanbin did not leave the small stage and the next thing Yujin knew, not like he's exaggerating but his hearing sense suddenly did not function. Hanbin just announced that he wrote that song for his Chinese fiancé, Zhang Hao.

Yujin have learnt not to be stupid next time. He always keep that in mind. 'Cause he can't bear the embarrassment after.

"The bill's on the table,"

Yujin did not answer and just left the house holding a grudge in his heart. He's absentmindedly kicking the poor tiny rocks on the ground. If I was him, I would do the same. Fuck those people who made all our hopes up and sealed us broken promises that are as broke as their pockets and wallets.

The teen entered the convenience store and then the famous golden bell of the corner shop caught the attention of the snobby woman in her mid-forties. It was Mrs. Kim with color brown drawn eyebrows raising, one hand on the waist.

"Good morning Mrs. Kim." Yujin greeted and proceeded to the beverages area to get a carton of juice. As usual, he did not receive any reply.

It's been months since he last bought in this corner shop, not like they're always out of stock but their products always increase in every fucking two weeks. So he stopped visiting the store, poor wallet getting abused.

He came back with a carton box on his hand and a chocolate bar too. Mrs. Kim raised a brow and checked the things he bought, "That's all? Make sure you're going to pay me in card, my money jar's still empty."

Yujin sighed at the treatment, "Yeah right, Mrs. Kim. My money is enough."

Finally, he left the store and was about to go back home when he heard a really loud yell.

"I told you I forgot!"

It was a really loud yell that made Yujin's hearing sense disappear again. He annoyingly looked around and his world stopped when he saw the person who owned the voice.

He stared at the soaked brunet who's drying his hair with a towel, skillfully stroking his own brown hair like he is flirting with all of the passerby. He suddenly smiled.

"Handsome," Yujin mumbled and absentmindedly dropped the plastic bag and the carton juice spilled on the ground.

But his smile didn't last long when the man soon started headlocking his brother with so much force, resulting for the boy's face turn red. Actually it was because of his biceps uh-huh.

"I kill you Taerae-hyung!"

"What the fuck are you guys doing!? You're wasting my water you scumbags! Ya! Kim Gyuvin, stop that!"

He's handsome yet fucking weird.