special chapter

here's a special chapter for you because it's my birthday <3

this is just a short one though sorry

I can still remember how my heart beats so fast during the first time I had a glimpse of you. Your innocent face, jet black hair and your shy smile caught me off guard, those were the things I never knew I would appreciate in the next moments of my life.

"Can we stop by for a moment mom? I have to buy something."

It was the summer of 2022 when Gyuvin came back from Canada. His mom fetched him from the airport so he could look around Seoul since he have missed so many things there. His visit won't take that long since he still haven't finished his degree yet.

He went out of the car and bought something, a drink. He looked around the place and noticed how much it changed so much from the past three years he flew to Canada.

He was about to pay for his drink when a group of young boys approached the stall like they're being chased by a beast, all sweaty and exhausted.

"One vanilla ice cream please," a boy said and reached for his money, panting.

Gyuvin stared at him for a moment. The boy was smiling and laughing along wih his friends, Gyuvin blushed. He was effortlessly attractive that Gyuvin couldn't believe if he's even real or not, he caught his attention without even trying.

He didn't know anyone could be this attractive.

"Young one? Are you still there?" the old man spoke.

He came back to his senses and smiled apologetically, "Oh I'm sorry," he said before walking out. He glanced at the boy for one last time before getting in the car.

Few days later, Gyuvin was walking around with his dog on its leash. It's already five days since he last saw the boy and he's hopeful to see him again in the same place as they first met.

"Did we even meet? He did not even look at me." he chuckled, talking to his dog.

"Eumppapa if only you knew how cute that boy is.."

"Probably you'd understand me."

Not from afar, loud noises coming from a university nearby caught his attention. Neon lights are coming from it and he knew there's an event going on. He crossed the road and curious as to what is happening.

"Should we get in Eumppapa? There are so many people, where can I put you?" he asked the poor dog while his eyes are still stuck over the gate.

Although his dog did not answer, he still approached the gate but was suddenly hit on his shoulder. It sas painful as heck.

"Hey watch where you're going,"

"I'm sorry,"

Wait.. was that the boy he met few days ago?

What happened to him? He looked so devastated.

He have decided to just go home and still wonder why the cute smile on that boy's face disappeared.

There's still a chance that I can see him right? Gyuvin has high hopes.