05

*grammatical errors ahead.

____

- chapter five -

THE crowd went wild when one of the band's vocalist strum the electric guitar from the dark stage, and Yujin is one of those people who screamed and waved his turquoise-colored banner. The boy really prepared for this moment and he hopes to get on the stage since he heard that the band would call somebody and talk about whatever they want.

"Bryan-hyung I'm a big fan!" Yujin surprisingly shouted in English.

"The first song we'll be playing is..."

Yujin could care less. He felt his throat scratching but he still didn't stop shouting and jamming with the song being played on stage. "No problem sayin' how do you do? Oh I've been good..."

His seat at first was really far, like far away from the stage but he really bumped everyone to go near the stage. And now he's here, already on the second row and enjoying his life full of downs.

"I saw it on your face yeah! I know you too damn well yeah!"

Everyone cheered as soon as the song ended, Yujin stopped for a moment and looked for his phone inside his bag. "Now we'll be picking someone to join us here on stage..." he heard Bryan speak but Yujin's attention is focused to his bag with no phone inside. He suddenly panicked.

I have to post something!

The lights turned off but Yujin is still looking for his damn phone. His whole system is getting weak and trains of thoughts are playing inside his head now. No, not today please.

The crowd silenced and the mic let out a really painful sound that made cover his ears but it soon ended. A raspy voice suddenly made Yujin's heart fastened its beat.

"Hello?"

Yujin opened his eyes and his eyes widened when he saw Gyuvin with the band on stage. He's a fan too!? How?

"What's your name boy?"

"I'm Kim Gyuvin,"

Yujin just stared at Gyuvin in shock but still catching up as to what his man's blabbering. Oh come on we'll all do the same if we were in his shoes right?

"What can you show us tonight Gyuvin? Any thoughts?"

"U-uh...can I confess my feelings for someone right now?"

And there's Yujin's heart beat fasten again. He likes someone already?

The crowd cheered again and Gyuvin's eyes wandered until it stopped on specific someone, unfortunately, it did not land on Yujin but to someone else. Gyuvin's eyes automatically looked at the same direction and he was grieved at what he saw.

Gyuvin's eyes landed on the small guy near Yujin who's wearing a bright smile. That's his hyung.

"Taerae-hyung, I wanna confess now but I'm afraid, is it better to say it in person or here?" Gyuvin let out a shy smile. And the guy gave him thumbs up.

The man coughed and, "Hey, the moment I saw you in the university made me question my sexuality. It was just a short moment, not a big deal but I always found my self across your university and waiting for you. And it went on for several weeks that turned to months and a year. Every night I build courage to confess but I'm having second thoughts, I'm afraid of being rejected and I'm afraid if I just wake up one day and never see you again and it sucks. I was hopeless but then I saw you here, and I think it's the best time to say it, these three simple words that I used to say but you made difficult..."

Before letting Gyuvin continue his confession, Yujin was dragged somewhere, leaving the crowd anticipated whatever Kim Gyuvin is trying to say.

I wanna know.