You like him, right ?

Start from the beginning

What you're wearing

(y/n) was therefore waiting for her friend at the mall. Her face immediately lit up when she saw him.

" Hey Tsuki ! That's a nice outfit you've got here ! " she smiled.

" Of course it is ! I'm the one who chose and wears it. " the dog huffed, even if a subtle blush was present on his cheeks.

The small model suddenly took Katsuki's hand with her and started running.

" Let's go ! I want to do something before the others come here. "

After a few minutes of walking, Katsuki and (y/n) arrived to a merch store.

" Huh ? Why the hell are we here ? " Bakugo looked around, confused.

" Well... apparently you're a big fan of All Might... "

" Huh ? "

" And I also realize that you've never got a proper apology from that one time so... I kind of wanted to buy you some stuff that you'd like. "

Katsuki, immediately knowing what the (h/c)-ette was referring to, smirked.

" Heh. If you want. "

" Let's go now ! "

︵‿︵‿୨ ✮ ୧‿︵‿︵

" What the fuck is that shit ? " Katsuki stood in disbelief before what seemed to be a...

Bikini ?

An All Might bikini ?

Huh ?

Anyway.

" Uh... " (y/n) looked at this instrument of evil in astonishment.

" What the fuck ? Who the fuck would wear THIS ?! "

Izuku probably.

" I feel like Midoriya would totally force his girlfriend or boyfriend or whatever to wear this... " the girl sweatdropped.

" Uh... "

︵‿︵‿୨ ✮ ୧‿︵‿︵

  " So ? Do you have anything you wanted ? "

" Yeah... thanks or whatever... "

" You're welcome ! Now let's find the others. They should probably be there by now. "

" Fuck... " Katsuki muttered under his breath. " Why is she always thinking about the extras ? "

" Tsuki ? Can I ask you something ? "

" Hm ? "

" Can we... maybe hold hands ? I think it would comfort me... "

The male slightly blushed before scoffing.

" Tsk. Just because I'm in a good mood. " he took (y/n)'s hand in his.

" Thanks Tsuki... "

" Whatever... "

" OH MY GOSH !!!! "

A loud and high pitched voice erupted from the two friends back, making them both flinch.

" (y/n) AND BAKUGO ARE HOLDING HANDS ?! I KNEW YOU TWO WERE LOWKEY DATING " Mina squealed and grabbed her phone to take some pics of them.

" The fuck ? WE'RE NOT DATING WHAT THE FUCK !!! " the pomeranian yelled back at the pink alien.

" THEN WHY ARE YOU HOLDING HANDS ?! "

At this point, (y/n) just wanted to disappear, just like 99% of people would do in this case, because of how embarrassing this had become. Idk for you but I would clearly do the same.