Special Chapter

Well, I'm just bored. I'm just making this cuz, why not?

And this chapter has nothing to do with the main story.

I just make this to fill my boredom and take out my imaginary to here.

I hope you readers enjoy this.

And, to remind you again.
English is not my first language. So I hope you can forgive me for any errors that you're going to see there.

Trigger Warning ⚠️
- sex
- first night
- Rough
- Dominant Woman x Submissive
   Man
- Fingering
- Anal fingering
- Crying and whimpering

Again!

MINOR PLEASE DO NOT READ!
SKIP THIS!
This is not real only fictions works.
Yes, I have a wild imagination.

____________________________

Aestry stare at Rezelle who is now taking off her cloak and walk to the bed, where he is laying now. His eyes shine when he see her smile. He could feel his heart beating so fast. His face getting redder with every step that she make to the bed.

"It's been so long since I see you like this."

Aestry could feel all of his body shiver upon hearing her words. His naked body is buried within the blanket and yet he could feel her cold gaze on his body.

Rezelle, slowly unbutton her shirt as her eyes never leave Aestry. She have been waiting for this in a long time. Even after they got marry, she have always imagine where she make Aestry break apart in here arms. Where she devour him like a hungry animal. Where she fuck him publicly. She have never been this excited.

"Aery, isn't?" A dark smile taint on her lips.

Aestry watch her taking of her shirt leaving her pants only. His eyes never leave Rezelle's eyes. His breathing become unstable as he is now can't wait for it anymore. Tears began to pour out from his eyes. He get out from the bed and crawl to Rezelle, not caring if her eyes eyeing his body.

"Hurry... I can't wait anymore... Please..."

Rezelle could feel the threads that is holding her back is slowly getting snap, one by one. She stare at Aestry who is staring at her with a hazy eyes.  She smile seeing the sight and pull his hair full in her hand and kiss him without any sign to stop.

Aestry moan with the roughness. He immediately circle his arms around Rezelle's neck and let her explore his small mouth. How he miss this feeling. He could feel Rezelle deepened their kiss. He could also feel her arms circling his small waist and groping his ass. Not that he mind it tho, he love it when she does that.

Aestry slowly losing his breath with the kiss and make a gesture to Rezelle by pulling her hair. Rezelle get it and slowly let him go but slip down to his neck and start sucking and biting him there. Aestry couldn't hold his whimpers and moan anymore. Especially when her fingers is circling his hole down there.

"Ahhnnn.... Re..... Zelle.... Ahn! Wait... Waitt.... Don't bite there..... People might see it...."

Aestry whimpers while trying to pull her hair so her head could stay away from his expose neck but to no avail, it's a useless move. Rezelle didn't budge nor do she wants to.

"And why do you think I'm doing this?"

Rezelle burry her head into his neck and bite it. Leaving a bite mark here and there. There's also some red mark around his collarbone. She then lick his ears enjoying his moan and the hit she earned from him.

Aestry moan with her touch. He is too drunk with her touch. He could feel her fingers touching his hole. His face become more red than before.

"Ze.... Zell?"

Rezelle pull her head away from his neck and turn to him with a smirk.

"Why? Want to stop now?"

Aestry shake his head and hug her tightly. He burry his face on her chest.

"N....  No.... But... Please... Go easy on me...."

Rezelle chuckle hearing his words. She burry her face to his shoulder.

" Hah.... Why are you so cute..." Her smile grew wider.

Aestry lay on the bed and cover his face with his palm. He is now exposed to Rezelle's eyes. He is so embarrassed but at the same time excited. Rezelle let out a soft laugh. Rezelle put her fingers into Aestry's mouth and Aestry suck it and wet it with his saliva. His eyes grew wider. Rezelle smirk at the sight. She pull her fingers and put it into his hole.

Aestry moan suddenly. He could feel her finger slowly making it way inside. He whimpers and immediately grab her arms. He feel weird but at the same time he feel want it more.

"Ahn! ..... Nghnn...... Zel... Zelle...."

Aestry moan at the touch. He could feel her fingers wriggling inside him and hitting his sweet spot. He love it so much. He feel weird but he didn't want her to stop. He wants more. He let his moan and whimpers echoes in the room. He didn't care if the people outside can hear it. He is in his own world.

___________

Alright! That's it. I can't continue it anymore.

I'M SORRY

ಥ⁠‿⁠ಥ