chapter 5

Aestry, is currently spending his time with children in a field that is full with variant of flowers. The children is really fond of him and they like him more than anything. They even do their chores before meeting him because that's what they promise to him. They will be a good children to their parents.

It's have been 2 week since he wake up from his long sleep. Nothing happen nor caught his interest except the citizens caught their interest on him.

"Brother Aestry!! Can you tell me how old you are?" A child who is making a flower crown after watching Aestry did it, ask. His eyes never leave the flower crown that he is making.

"I'm 19. My birthday just past 3 months ago." Aestry answer as he continue making a little girl's hair who is sitting on his lap.

"Really? I thought you're around 15 or 16!" Exclaimed all the children around him.

This make him surprised. Aestry tilt his head. His hair is tightly tied to the back leaving his bangs and a little bit of his hair fall to the both side of his hair.

"What... What do you mean by that?" Aestry ask while looking at the children.

"Well! You're much shorter than my older sister! She is 15 this year!"

Aestry could feel his heart shattered after hearing this words. He could also feel the words pierce into his shattered heart.

"I'm... I'm not that short...." He try to defend himself with a pout not realizing that the adults who watch them from a far and heard their conversation, laugh.

The boy then look at him with a wondered look. "Then why are so short then my older sister? Mommy said boys will start growing up at 13 but then stop at 17...."

Aestry could swear that the words slap him right into his face. He sigh in defeats.

"We... Well... Brother is still growing... Mine is a rare caze so don't questions it." He make an unreasonable reasons.

Aestry is only 168cm and he is not satisfied with it. He stop growing wben he was 16. He also start to exercise himself and drink milk 3 times a day even after getting a nauseous from it.

"Really?? Then... Can I ask something?"

The little girl, who is sitting on his lap intrude to their conversation. Aestry and the little boy give their attention at her.

"Sure.. what is it?"

The little girl was shy at first but then gather her brave and look at Aestry.

" Can I ask how to be pretty like you? How can I have a long and pretty hair like big brother?" The little girl tilt her head with a puppy eyes.

Aestry was caught off guard when she call him pretty. He smile fondly and the children awes seeing btge sight. He stroke the little girl's hair.

"You doesn't need to worry with all those kinds of things, silly. You just need to be yourself but if you want to hear how I take care of my hair, I can give you some tips..." He touch her nose with his and this make both bid them laugh together.

The little girl laugh. "Really? Then if I be myself, everyone will loves me?"

"You're love, silly. Only stupid people will not love you. Right boys?" Aestry turn his attention to the others childrens. They immediately nod. "Yes! She is already pretty and kind! Why do we need to avoid her?" They state with a warm smile.

Thus make btge little girl shy. She run to her father and hide behind him, burying her face behind him. The boyd didn't let her go surround her and shower her with kind and nice words making the other adults laugh seeing the sight.