Chapter 02

It was a warm morning for Aestry. It's been 2 months he returns and yet he feel like he doesn't belong here. Like this place is not the place where he was born before. The maids and knights that was assigned to take care of the palace is wary of him and their eyes when they're looking at Aestry its as if they're looking at a criminals.

Aestry hate it. He feel like he's not needed. He feel like he's a villain who wants to steal someone's spot when he just want to return to his dearest family that he have always wish to be with for.

At the morning, he was wake up by an unknown maid  that he doesn't recognize. The said maid is getting him ready with a cold water and looking at him with a disgust look. He didn't dare to say anything. He was raised to not curse at people and not to get mad at any people especially adults.

After getting him ready he was serve with a croissant and a half cook egg with a warm tea. He eat it while being stare by people he doesn't recognize. All the maids only see him as a threat for their empress while the knights see him as a disgrace of men due to his physical body.

'Am I wrong about this place? Am I wrong for expecting Father will be happy to see me? Am I wrong that everyone is actually waiting for me to return here?'

After done eating his breakfast, he was left alone in his study room. His room still remains the same however he knows that this room is not being take care properly. There's so many dust and the spider's webs in the room. His bookshelves is fill with spider's web and the books is covered with dust.

'Nothing changes.... Although its already being abandoned.... I wonder.... Have father ever visit here when I'm away?'

Aestry, walk to the big glass window that is covered by curtains but the sun's light could still shine through it. He push it aside and open the window, welcoming the sun's light and the breeze enter the room. His long hair sway a little but if someone see this they might said that they're seeing an angel roaming in the abandoned room.

'How long has it been since I feel this breeze?'

Aestry open his eyes and see the very same garden before him. He smile. A breeze of memories come to his mind.

Memories.

A toddler is running around the garden while being followed by a tall blonde male, who is walking behind him with a red head male.

"Father!! Thank you for gifting this garden for Aery!"

The toddler, having his long hair tied to the back, smile at the male, who is only staring at him with a fondly gaze.

"Your name is Aestry not Aery." The male or known as the toddler's father, Claude De Alger Obelia, the current emperor, corrected his name's making the toddler before him pout.

"Aery will said it correctly in the future! Aery have short tongue that's all!"

The toddler turn away with a pout not realizing he puffed his ckeeks. He then quickens his pace, intends to left his father behind however due to his short legs, Claude and the male behind him, Felix Robane, were able to catch up with him.

" Not fair!" Shriek the toddler when he finally lose his breath and gave up.

Claude only smirk. "That's why I told you to eat well and don't sleep late. But, you're such a stubborn child." Frown Cluade.

"Broccoli doesn't taste good! It's feels like I'm eating a small tree! And I can't sleep early or else I will get nightmares again!" Answered the toddler as if to defend himself, doesn't want to admit what hw did is wrong.