Chapter 11

Aestry slowly open his eyes when he heard someone is talking and arguing in his room. He turn open his eyes and feel something wet is place on his forehead.

"Ugh.... My head is spinning...." He mumble outloud, making it loud enough for everyone to hear.

"Are you alright, Brother?!"- Athanasia.

"Aestry, are you alright?"- Jeanette

"Rest more, Aestry, don't push yourself more than it is."- Evan

"Hands off from him, your majesty."-Kai.

Aestry was dumbfounded when he heard many voices. He open his eyes and look at around his room clearly and see a few person that he wish he didn't see now. Not when he's trying to run away from them. His mind immediately order him to do something. At the moment that he's right now running away from his family, he still doesn't have the courage to meet them.

"You.... Your majesty? Why are your majesties here? Did something happened?" Aestry decided to play dumb. He didn't want to expose his identity. He was so grateful that he disguise himself. He is going to thank them teaching him to use disguise magic spell.

Athy, Jeanette, Claude and Anastacius were taken aback at what Aestry just said. Claude narrowed his eyebrows, feeling displeased with Aestry's words. Anastacius snicker when he see his nephew's acting. Jeanette tilt her head not understanding why he pretending to not know them. Athy was shock to hear his words. She is doubting if this is the Aestry they're searching for.

Kai and Evan help Aestry sit on the bed. Evan hand him a glass of water and a medicine while Kai put a pillow behind Aestry so Aestry could sit comfortably while leaning to the bedframe.

Evan turn to the royal and bow. "I am sorry for the trouble, your majesty, Sir Anas and Sir Anas's daughter. But it's seems like my friend is still sick. I apologies for my lack of manner but will you go out?"

Aestry who heard Evan's words, agree. In his mind, he is nodding vigorously. His eyes eye Anastacius and Jeanette.

'So, uncle's name is now Anas. He disguise himself really well...' Aestry then turn to Claude, who is shockingly staring at him. He flinch and pull Kai without knowing, to stand infront of him so his sight didn't meet Claude.
Aestry sweat dropped after realizing what he did. 'Im doom.'

Kai who was pulled by Aestry, look to who's infront of him. He could swear that his heart drop to his stomach when he meet his eyes with Claude's. He curse in silent and to Aestry before slowly looking away. He then give a death glare to Aestry, who is only smiling. Evan do noticed their behavior and only ignore it.

"As you can see your majesties, Sir Anas and Sir Anas's daughter, my friend over here is uncomfortable by your presences. Especially this late at night. The festival is nearing the end for today. I'm sure there's a lot of place that your majesties would like to visit. We're just a traveler who come to this city to assist for the festival and enjoy it. I appreciate for yours concern on my friend's healthiness." Evan, once again bow respect to them. There's no sign of scare in his eyes, only a mere look and yet a firm one.

The Royal couldn't reply back as what he said is true. They're just an outsider. They have no right to intrude in someone's matter. Plus, the festival is also nearing its end. The night is also changing to morning.

Athy sigh. She didn't know if she have the right to intrude. Even if she use her title as a Royal, it will sounds like she's using her power for her benefits. She don't want to give a bad sides on her people. If this matter leak to the citizens' ears, what will they think? The one who is going to get into trouble, aren't them, but the people infront of her.