1

"Great minds think in a far more twisted way than we believe"

————————————————

ARES
The time read 4:36pm.

I'm never in his office this late which meant that it was important.

Little did I know it would just be a bunch of bullshit out my uncle's mouth.

"So let me get this straight.You started some war and now you want me to go to New York and protect that bitch brother of mine?".My uncle smirks and says "That's correct".

"You do understand that I'm a Assassin right.Not a babysitter?"."You will be whatever the fuck I want you to be.Understood?".

"This is bullshit.I need my kills to keep my sanity.What the fuck am I going to do on a college campus?!?!"."Live the life of a college student?".

I give him a look and he sits up from his seat.

Hades Makris.
Mafia Don of the Makris.

But to the outside world he was simply a rich billionaire tech genius.A heart of gold who took in his older brothers two sons.

Only he's actually a heartless bastard.
And also my boss.
But will get to that later.

"We both know I don't have the personality to be a college student.Why do you think I took on the job as your head assassin?!?"."Because you are a sociopath who enjoys killing?".

"Because I lack the social and mental capacity to actually be around people my age".He rolls his eyes and sits back in the chair.

"Ares.This war-"."-Started by you".

He glares and continues."This war points out our weakness.And the weakest link to the Makris is your brother".

I roll my eyes and sit back."We should hardly use our resources on him.He wants out of the game.Why send me there?".

"Because he is still a Makris even though he left the family".

My twin brother Apollo Makris.

He still uses our name despite wanting no parts of our family.He wants to be a artist or some shit like that.

So he left the family because he hated the violence and destruction the mafia brought to the family.His words not mine.

I am 23 years old and I have seen nor heard from my twin brother in three years.

I don't even think I have his fucking phone number.Not that I actually care about not being in contact with him.

"And how exactly do you know that he is in New York?"."I still keep tabs on him from time to time.He is at NYU study Art Design.And you will be going there to study Psychology".

"What? You're joking right?"."No".

"Who is going to protect you if I'm there.You are no Makris without the Angel of Death by your side"I say crossing my arms.