Rumor Has It - MiMo (+18)

Mulai dari awal

That was when she saw Momo looking at her through hooded eyes; breathing heavily and her chest heaving through her tank top and her equally erect nipples poking out. 

They exchanged a look for a few seconds, seeing if anyone will say something or react; but no one did. Understanding what the other one wanted, and they wanted each other.

Mina tested if her theory was right and thrusted a bit with her clothed center hitting Momo's very erect cock lightly causing both girls to simultaneously moan at the light sensation, with Mina doing it again and Momo now bucking her hips upward a bit causing more contact on both their centers as the girl above groan in frustration since her gym shorts and underwear were getting in the way so Mina stood on the bed and quickly dropped her shorts and now, ruined  panties before seat back down again while dangling the undergarment above Momo's head with the older girl's head began spinning from the smell of Mina's arousal engulfing the lace black panty along with the dampness of its appearance before Mina threw it over her shoulder with a smirk, enjoying Momo's reaction.

Mina began pressing her pussy against Momo's cock once again with her folds being very  wet that they wrapped around the erect rod effortlessly, coating it with Mina's wetness making her  moan loudly when her clit rubbed against Momo's dick. She then grabbed Momo's cock and positioned it so that the tip bumped into her clit repeatedly, enjoying the sensation she is given.

She lost her concentration when she felt Momo's hands cup her breasts that her eyes rolled to the back of her head as Momo began playing and pinching her sensitive nipples.

Not wanting to prolong her agony, she slid downward towards Momo's cock, guided by her hand and pulsing with need; Mina held her breath when the tip entered her slick folds.

Mina's eyes widened with shock because even if she was wet and wide, Momo's dick was huge and thick as she lower her body gradually, sinking onto her and whining, feeling her walls being stretched to its limit; hurting her for a short period of time. But then it felt so good right after once she got used to Momo's hot rod fully inside her as they waited for Mina start to relax and began moving up again.

Momo was now sucking on her tits, each giving them equal attention; Mina thrusted downwards, grinding her clit briefly against Momo. She repeated this a few times, her pace increasing, letting out a whimper every time her clit bumped against Momo's pelvis. Momo's tongue and mouth were warm on her tits she couldn't imagine anything more sensual and hot as of the moment.

Mina could feel herself tighten around Momo and saw her wetness dripping around the girl below her. Grabbing Momo's shoulders, using them as leverage as she rode Momo's dick faster and deeper as the seconds passed by while Momo moved her hands to Mina's hips, holding them down as she thrusted upwards meeting her halfway.

Mina lost all control and her thrusts were sloppy and uncoordinated. She knew that she was getting closer to cumming as they both where grunting and panting from the intensity and speed of their movements. Her walls clenched around Momo's dick, trapping it inside making Momo's movement struggle a bit but it only made her pump into Mina harder and deeper much to the delight of both girls. 

Mina: "T-that's it! R-right there! UGH! I-I'm gonna c-cum, Momo." she stuttered.

Momo: "C-cum for me, Minari. I'm s-so close too. Choke my cock good, baby." she replied while kissing Mina's neck and sucked on her pulse point very hard as Mina toppled over and began cumming on Momo hard that her pussy walls clenched tightly around the taller girl's dick causing Momo to shoot streams of her hot seed within her walls painting them white all over.

Mina then fell forward on her friend, with Momo laying down on the bed with a slightly loud plop while holding onto Mina keeping her in place, still securing her dick on the still contacting pussy.

Both girls took a minute or two to steady their breathing until Momo was the first one to speak. 

Momo: "Wow."

Mina: "Y-yeah. "Wow" is right." she said in a hoarse voice.

Momo: "H-how did you know? I mean, about my dick." looking at the younger girl's eyes.

Mina: "Rumors in the internet" Mina admitted. "I-I got curious so I had to see it for myself."

Momo: "Sooooo.. Now that you know all about it, what do you think about it?"

Mina: "What do you think?" clenching her pussy muscles massaging Momo's dick that was still inside of her making the girl below her groan lowly, feeling hard all over again.

Momo: "You're gonna regret it getting me hard all over again." eyeing Mina as if challenging her.

Mina: "Then make me regret it then." she smirked before thrusting forward, making their hips meet each other.

Momo growled underneath Mina and suddenly changed their positions making Mina gasped loudly as Momo placed Mina's legs up in the air prying them apart giving her more access to her dripping snatch that is mixed with both hers and Momo's cum pooling out slowly. 

Momo: "Well then, prepare yourself Myoui because we won't stop until I saw so." she smirked before thrusting into Mina once again as they continued their sex marathon for the next 5 hours.

------------------------------------------------------THE END---------------------------------------------------