Chapter 10 - CHERUB

(Morbius' Treatment Center aka Mansion – Living Room)

Colton watches something unusual on TV, after being broadcast by the C.H.E.R.U.B. as it shows Heaven's golden gates opening as the cute and adorable toddler-like cherub angel appears in front of the camera and then shows the Cherub Towne in the background.

Cletus is a member of C.H.E.R.U.B., an organization of cherub angels dedicated to protecting the living on behalf of souls in Heaven.

Much like most Cherubs, Cletus has an angelic glow and wings with his outline being purple. He looks like a most resemblance to humans though, not having fur or hooves for his feet. He has circles as his blush.

His eyes are large and light purple in color. He possesses a halo, though it is unknown if he still has it. His overalls, matching his light ginger hair, are orange with a mix of pinkish red with two silver buttons.

Under the overalls, he wears a light baby yellow shirt with a white collar. His eyebrows are a darker purple, but still light. Just like the other Cherubs, all of Cletus' outlines are done in purple.

"Well, howdy! I'm Cletus! Welcome to Heaven! Guess you did somethin' good to get here, and good people deserve to give loved ones special blessin's!" Cletus announced.

Cut to a man jumping out of an airplane. He pulls the ripcord to release his parachute, only for it to snap off instead. He splats onto a rock while a censored cloud bubble read "OWIE!"

Collin: ♫ Does it make you want to cry? ♫

Cuts to another person getting run over by a speeding train from a tunnel as "Oh No!" appears in a censor cloud.

Keenie: ♫ When your loved one has to die? ♫

Scene goes to another man who accidentally shoots himself in the face with a shotgun. "Oopsie!" is seen in another censor cloud.

Cletus: ♫ Does it hurt you through and through? ♫

A clip shows a struggling man's face turning blue in a hangman's noose. A stylized emoji version of Cletus's head fades into view with a sad face and a tear running down his cheek.

Cloudy: ♫ When your face is turnin' bluuuuue? ♫

Collin: ♫ Well, luckily for you... ♫

Keenie: ♫ There's somethin' we can do! ♫

Cletus: ♫ We can help keep them alive, ♫

Cloudy: ♫ So you can watch them thrive! ♫

All four pose together gracefully, revealing Collin, Keenie and Cloudy.

Collin resembles an anthropomorphic sheep. He has a white halo that hovers over his head and wings on his back. His skin and eyes are periwinkle, and he wears a white bow tie around his neck. Just like all the other Cherubs, all of Collin's outlines are done in purple.

Keenie has the form of a small anthropomorphic sheep with light yellow fur, along with a white halo, pale yellow wings, and two pink hearts for her hooves. Her eyes have purple pupils with pink irises, and she wears a yellow dress with a pink hem and a bow, frilly white gloves and leggings. Just like all the other Cherubs, all Keenie's outlines are done in purple.

Cloudy is a lavender colored sheep with a lavender dress and yellow jewelry and shoes to match her yellow eyes.

The orange C.H.E.R.U.B. logo appears with a registered trademark symbol. The letters appear as they are sung.