Chapter 1 - Prologue: The Rehabilitation Project's Total Disaster

"Fame, wealth, power, goals. There is once a man named Rogers D. Arc, the most powerful fighter between the Heaven and Hell known as King of the Crossroads. He achieved this and everything else the world had to offer, and his dying words drove countless souls to the three worlds."

"Would you like to know what secret I discovered? There is no doubt that the answer is tricky. No matter if you are a devil or an angel, one thing causes you to change your heart. After leaving everything behind, I left a place of equilibrium between three realms. Now you just have to find it..."

"These words brought to Hell, all hell-borns and sinners are plotting to prove themselves to the superior demon ranks while the angelic beings must make sure of the balance kept secure. Pursuing to grant the power of the damned, even if they dare to imagine. This is the time known as the Liberation and Judgment Era."

Opening song is We Are (One Piece)

Morbius sprinted up to the hill himself and jumped into the air in excitement, followed by the human kid who is about eight years old. Morbius then showed off his angelic/demonic abilities, summoning his portal on the ground leading to Hell. He falling through it as he hopped onto the ground and stood in front of Hazbin Hotel.

The door was opened by Charlie Morningstar, who gleamed to see him and waved at him along with Vaggie, Angel Dust, Husk, Niffty and Alastor (who gave his vicious smile in tense curiosity and interested on the human). Morbius smiled before the van arrived behind him. Blitzo jumped out of the vehicle and hugged him tightly. This earned the former to roll his eyes in annoyance before Moxxie, Millie, Lizzie, and Anarchy greeted a human minus Loona who shrugged and gestured herself in greeting. As Morbius hovered in the crimson sky, it showed Life's Change of Heart.

Come aboard, and bring along

All your hopes and dreams

Together we will find everything

That we're looking for

ONE PIECE!

Next, Morbius stood on the spire of the building's roof and gazed at the Imp City. A close-up of his face as he looked down at his group who stood beside him from left to right; Oden, Eatos, Piker, Calvin, Asteroth, Calvin, Theo, Devian, Orpheus, Hanzo, Icarus, Neo, Bea, Zadkiel, Gabriel, Dina and Sachi. All the shadow figures towering over him and others, the Overlords, demon royalties and other dangerous demons. Some of them are grinning sinisterly and envious to the human sorcerers. This includes Vox, Valentino, Velvet, Zestial, Baron Murdo, Sir Pentious, Fredrick and Bethesda von Eldritches, Striker, Stella, Andrealphus, Fizzarolli and Asmodeus. Morbius emitted his sorcerer's magic runes around his hands and leapt forward at them.

Compass left behind

It'll only slow us down

Your heart will be your guide

Raise the sails, and take the helm

The group comes under attack by enemy demons, and the Fourteen Alignments display their actions: Oden fends off a horde of demon underlings such as imps and hellhounds with his Dual Katana Style, Asteroth defeats the Dark Sombras with a serpentine scythe along with Blitzo shooting the guns, Piker gives off a Thrill Howl at another horde to cause them to cover their heads and Icarus shoots them down with his holy arrows followed by Millie, Moxxie and Theo. Eatos battles against Zestial, clashing his demonic power that engulfed himself into the shadow form, Hanzo tossed the shurikens at the imps' heads and whipped around another one with the chain as Vaggie stabbed him in the chest, Calvin puts on the Devil Mask and turns him into a Hollow Knight before fighting off the Lycans, Orpheus rammed onto the big burly imp and pushed him with a telekinetic force to the wall, and Neo, Bea, Zadkiel, Gabriel, Dina and Sachi cast their holy spell to vaporize them on the circle symbol. Finally, Morbius flung himself to punch Sir Pentious right at his blimp and exploded in contact.