Chapter 5 - Getting help from the I.M.P Assassins! Target: Murder Family

(Mansion - Morbius' Office)

Morbius D. Ashford is seen slouching on his big, tall armchair while talking to Charlie on iPhone without his mask.

"Look. I am busy to sort out my schedule to see if your project is still progressing." Morbius called her.

"I don't see any sinners come to my hotel. I could ask my employees to spread the posters way around the Pentagram City. And besides, everyone in Hell still talking about you. What if they are going after you?" Charlie replied.

"Relax. I am the toughest guy there is! I know most of them are ridicule of your ideas. But I gotta ditched them to your hotel if they refuse to let themselves redeemed. And I am very nervous your daddy finds out; he gets furious with this you know that!" Morbius uttered.

"Do not worry! I think I can take of things. I do hope you will come and see me again for the visit! Goodbye!" Charlie farewelled and hung up with him.

Morbius puts his phone on his nearby desk and spun around his chair to look outside, viewing the clouds in evening.

"Things are better lay down..." Morbius muttered.

His phone rings up, making him inhale in frustration and grabbed his iPhone, answering it.

"Supreme Counsellor, supernatural therapist of Heaven and Hell, how I may help you?" Morbius asked.

"Get your fucking head in the game, Morbius! I got the crazy bitch right at my tail! I need backup!" Blitzo yelled over from the phone.

"Blitz! What have you done?!" Morbius breathed.

"Not for the long talk, dummy! Lizzie and I can't keep on running any longer! You gotta help us now!" Blitzo cried.

"Alright, alright, alright! I am coming get you to fix this cannibalism. Won't be long!" Morbius sighed, before turned off his phone.

(Mansion - Hallway)

Morbius bursts out of his office, running to the stairwell and heading out to the door.

(Outside of Mansion)

Morbius hurried outside as he held his Demon Seraphim Cross to shoot the beam and opened up the portal, leading to another location of human world. He rushes off into it and ended up in the woods.

(Woods)

Morbius cautiously looked around and called out to them.

"Blitz! Lizzie! Blitz! Lizzie! Where are you imps?" Morbius asked.

"Psst!"

He heard someone hiding in the tree, walking over to see Blitzo and Elizabeth.

"What happened out here?" Morbius asked.

"Mrs Mayberry brought down herself to hire us to kill a slut who sexed with her husband, so we are here to assassinate her, but Moxxie had blew our cover!" Blitzo angrily gritted his teeth while clutching his arm when he got shot.

"Are you okay?" Morbius asked.

"He's got a hole by a bag of shitty whore. I never knew why her whole family was crazy as cannibals!" Elizabeth replied, removing her jacket and tying it around Blitzo's wound.

"What did Moxxie do?" Morbius questioned.

"Shush!" Blitzo shushed him. "She's here!"

Morbius quickly hides in the bushes next to them as they heard insanity words coming from the woman which forced the two imps covered their mouths, trying not to make any noise.