(un)trustworthy part 2.

A few day earlier (before the DNA results)

(Striker's P.O.V.)
"So he is the father?" I asked for confirmation and looked back up from the result documentation. My friend, Marcus Lou, had been assigned to see if Mr Shelby's and Oscar's DNA matched to be father and son. Marcus nodded and crossed his arms as he leaned back against his desk. He knew all to well that I dispised Thomas Shelby with a burning passion. In my opinion, he deserves some taste of his own medicine and I was going to give it to him. An idea popped into my mind. "Can you falsify the results?". Marcus didnt reply to me, just stood there with his arms crossed. He too had come across Tommy Shelby's power, and wanted revenge aswell. He took a deep sigh "you know what can happen if I falsify any type of document here, Striker" he told me as he walked around his desk. I nodded understanding the reason for his refusal. He leaned on his desk as he looked at me. "But" he sighed and looked down before pulling a draw open and retrieving a document file. "I do really want to see Mr Shelby get some karma" he explained and dropped the file on his desk. I smirked at my friend. Marcus had already made a fake result before I had even asked it. Now I just needed to wait and play my role perfectly tomorrow, to not screw it up.

Published: 1st of September 2023