iℓℓυмi+нisσкα+cнrσℓℓσ(нxн)

Kinks-
Choking
Slapping
Degradation
Humiliation
Overstimulation
Orgasm control

Kinks-ChokingSlappingDegradationHumiliation Overstimulation Orgasm control

______________________________________

Standing beside the leader of the phantom the female stared down at the magician who brought an interesting male alongside him. His hair was long and black some resting on his chest and some resting down his back. Y/n wore a tight outfit as usual. A simple black short dress with a gold cross that hung around her neck. Gold sandals on her feet that crossed up her leg. Her eyes narrowed while the magician spoke up again.

"Oh Chrollo~ You know I wouldn't be so- reckless now~" Hisoka spoke with his normal playful tone and a slight lace of seductiveness to carry it.

"You're asking....well...rather more telling him to let your close friend join the spiders?" Y/n asked speaking up taking a step forward looking down from the second floor of the broken room. Her brow lifting while staring down. "You know the rules Hisoka....no matter if it's your friend or not." Y/n finished.

"Oh? Well~ I didn't know outsiders weren't welcomed here! Y/n.....you don't have the spider mark on you do you? Hmm?" Hisoka asked to tease her.

Y/n had been more of a well what's the word... assistant to Chrollo. She never had a number placed on her body nor did she have the intent in doing so. She stayed behind the scenes at all times so Chrollo didn't say she needed such a thing. Plus....his uses for her were more than just her nen abilities at hand.

"Now. Now." Chrollo slowly stood up from his broken couch closing his book with one hand as he then looked forward at Y/n a hand gently placing on her back to show her some ease. Or some type of relaxation. Hisoka's eyes gleamed as a cocky smirk placed on his face.

"What is your name?" Chrollo asked the long black haired male who had been staying silent this whole time.

His large black eyes blinked at Hisoka then at the man. "Illumi Zoldyck." Illumi introduced his voice monotone and seemed to be very uninterested in the situation.

"Zoldyck." Chrollo repeated taking a step off the ledge jumping down landing on both of his feet walking forward. "I remember when your father and grandfather attempted to kill me. You must've been that voice on the phone huh?" Chrollo asked seeming more of a statement before Y/n jumped down to be a step back from Chrollo's side.

Hisoka's amber eyes gleamed when the woman who had such a spitfire came down with such obedience to Chrollo without him even having to say a word to her. Hisoka eyes wandered watching how her thighs threatened to squeeze each other to death.

"Tch." Y/n crossed her arms side eyeing Hisoka seeing as his eyes wondered down her body. Hisoka looked up to match her eyes tilting his head slightly winking.

"Now. Illumi how do I know that you're going to be able to stay loyal to phantom troupe? You're an assassin after all. Whatever price is the highest you go for. What happens when the time comes and you are given a better job?" Chrollo asked Illumi. A good one at that.