cнrσℓℓσ ℓυciƒєr(нxн)

Kinks-
Praise Kink
Voice Kink
Eye contact

Request given on 8/21/23

______________________________________

Walking into the room everywhere there was a man and a woman clinging to their arms. Walking in the dark haired male wore a rather appealing suit. Chrollo eyes scanned over the place taking everything into account. The spiders have been very uncomfortably un reliable lately so he decided to take a step out into the world......and embrace his mission to grab his goals.

"Well....you wanted to come out of base. Here we are." Y/n spoke up causing his attention to look back down at her smiling down. The ravishing women only drew him more and more in. Chrollo couldn't help but let his eyes wander for a moment looking away letting out a low chuckle.

"Yes you're right. I do have to admit if you dress up like this on every mission that is at a party or ball. I should get out more." Chrollo spoke proudly. It was him to had supplied her with the dress after all he knew what he was doing but pritories came first and he still needed a few more things before they could take their leave.

Y/n sighed shaking her head at his actions as they began to walk. The dress was a very low neckline, addition with the long slit that went up her leg. It showed off a lot more skin then was expected but she didn't care as much as Chrollo did. Her arm locked with his as they made rounds pretending to be friendly while asking about the jewels. Y/n removing her arm from Chrollo's to wander off, his hand snapping grabbing her wrist.

"Splitting will get us out of here quicker." Y/n told her boss logically rasing her brows before he let one short nod letting go of her wrist watching her walk off. Her little strut drove him more and more into her movements.

"Ah young man!" A older gentleman approached Chrollo is soft and kind smile never leaving Chrollo's soft and welcoming face.

"You must be new here! What gang leader are you?" The man asked him curiously lifting his brows.

"Well I must admit I came her on behalf of own.....troupe if you will." Chrollo told the man honestly causing him to lift a brow in slight suspicion seeing as his question wasn't answered directly.

"Ahm......I see." The elder reached forward taking the cocktail drinks that the servers walked around with handing Chrollo one. "Here. Let's drink our way through tonight huh." Raising his glass Chrollo did the same watching the man drink himself taking a short sip. Chrollo head turned as he scanned for Y/n wanting to make sure she was in eyes sight.