"Good afternoon, John."

I responded to his greeting "likewise."

"So what are we going to do today?" He asked with a curious expression.

"Well, since we're in after-school hours, I can't exactly use uraraka's quirk."

I could almost feel a sigh of relief coming from him after I said that.

"So now that we're here, let's address one of your shortcomings."

I lifted up my sleeves

"Close combat," I expressed.

"During the festival, your ability sure was impressive but against an opponent who can circumvent the distance like midoriya or Ida. You need a way to compensate for your lack of power in close combat. "

"So for today I'm going to teach you all the martial arts I know, it might seem like we're ignoring your ability but after we get the basics out of the way you'll see that you'll start creatively combining it with your ability"

Tokoyami gave me a nod of apovel.

I spared with him corrected him when mistakes were made and more.

The next day I would copy one of the teachers at u.a snipe. using his ability from above I would relentlessly throw large objects that would home in on him the plan was for his mobility in the air to improve.

The school week went. I would put tokoyami through hell, targeting different aspects of his ability than the weekend rolled around.

I did everything in my power to push him to his limit,

Combat

Reflexes

Endurance

Strength

On the last two days, I would focus on improving his dark shadow with the goal of mobility and speed in mind

It's good to address weaknesses, but the same could be said about honing his strong points as well.

U.A high

It felt just like a regular day.

everyone in class was going on about a video online about the hero killer stain.

From the looks of it, stain seemed to have had a massive impact.

So much so so that I was getting a feeling of deja vu since my dad had a similar effect on society with his book unordinary, and to think that he wrote with the sole intention of helping me but that book proved that despite being a cripple during that Era my dad was the most influential even above the strongest in society.

However, my dad preached about treating people equally because everyone at the end of the day had something valuable to offer.

This hero killer, on the other hand, preached the purging of false heroes.

All might barged into the room

"Morning future heroes, are you redy for today's lesson?" he said animated as usual.

We as a class were moved to one of the state of the art facilities.

"Today is hero basic training it feels like I haven't seen you in a while. Welcome back,"

"Now listen carefully, we're going to be conducting a little race,"

"Take everything you learned from your internship and apply it here to this rescue training. "

Ida Tham raised his hand. "If it's rescue training, shouldn't we be at the usj?"

Yeah, cause that went so well, I thought.