• Is he a....... Sadist? •

Начните с самого начала

I chose a dark green off shoulder top and black leather pants. I let my hair open and did a little makeup, before I was ready to go.

I was ready and waiting for him at my front porch to pick me up. I told him that I would meet him directly at the club, but he insisted on picking me up.

Soon, a black luxury car arrived and I made my way towards it, sure enough, it was him.

He looked handsome as ever, in his casual outfit. His hair were ruffled and he has a light stubble on his face.

"You look beautiful, as always." He said while kissing the back of my hand, as I sat in the passanger seat.

"Thank you." I said and blushed.

Blushed?

That's not me. I don't blush. What is he doing to me?

God, and we have just met.

We made our way to the club in a comfortable silence. I was about to join the line at the entry but he stopped me and pulled me towards the VIP entry way.

Offcourse. How can I forget he is rich. Plus, the owner of the club is his best friend.

We made our way to the VIP area, when someone stopped him.

"Damon? You didn't tell me you were coming today." He said, surprised to find Damon. Then, his eyes found me and he looked between us with curiosity.

"And who might be this pretty lady?" He asked me.

He was handsome too. He looked good in his all black business suit. Every hair on his head was fixed properly. He was actually very good looking, but Damon was more my type, happy and fun loving.

"I am Natalia. Natalia Fox." I replied him.

"Hi. So, you are Natalia. Damon has been talking about you since he met you." His words made me blush as I looked at Damon, who was standing beside me, now glaring at this guy.

"I am Sebastian West. I am Damon's best friend and also the owner of the club. It is nice to finally meet you." He said and put his hand in front and I shook it.

"Now if you are done with the introduction,we would love to excuse ourselves." Damon said, and without waiting for an answer, he dragged me towards a dimly lit area.

We reached towards a private area which had many booths for couples. He took me to one of the booths and pulled the curtains down for privacy.

"Let's order drinks first, shall we?" He asked me and I nodded.

A waiter soon came and took our order.

"So, how have you been? I hope you didn't change your mind about our little arrangement?" He asked me, looking a bit...nervous?

He was nervous that I would say no.

Cute.

I chuckled to myself.

"I am good. And no, I didn't change my mind about our little 'arrangement'." I told him and he visibly relaxed.

Soon the waiter came and we got our drinks.

"So, where do we start?" I asked him, breaking the silence.

"Seeing that you are already familiar to this thing, I don't need to explain you anything about how this works and what you should and shouldn't be doing." He said and I nodded.

"So, I guess, we should start with our preferences and hard limits?" I nodded again."You go first, then I'll tell you about myself."

I took a deep breath before answering his question. I have done this many times. But, I don't know why, his presence makes me nervous.