I'm waiting

Adam's point of view

I was in hospital waiting for news about Tommy. Doctor told me that Tommy has lost a lot of blood. I've got the same blood type as Tommy so I gave my blood for him. I couldn't make more. Doctor came to me "I've got bad news" he said.

"What happened?!" I cried. 

"He's got cerebral hypoxia. He has problems with communication. We're not sure if he will be ok" I felt tears in my eyes.

"Can I see him?" I asked. Doctor noded and led me into small room. There was only one bed and Tommy was lying on it. Why he was alone? "Tommy Joe!" I screamed and ran to him. He opened his eyes. But they were blank. He seemed to not see me. I hugged him being careful not to touch his hurt hand. "Tommy! I missed you so much!"

"Adam, calm down. He doesn't understand you. but he can get afraid of your screams" Doctor said. I sat down on a chair near Tommy's bed. I held his right hand. It was terrible to be there knowing Tommy heared everything but withput understanding it. 

"Tommy, I'm here, talk to me... please" I begged crying.

Suddenly Tommy sat up. He looked into my eyes and whispered "B-babyb-boy... my Babyboy" He tried to hum something. The melody seemed to Outlaws of love. He laid again still humming. I lost contact with him again. I cried.

I cried more than anytime before.

I don't know how long it took but finaly I heared Tommy's voice. "Do not... cry... Babyboy... It breaks m-my heart" and he became absent again.

I stayed there few days waiting for another Tommy's word. When I was about to give up and leave he yelled "They are comming! They want me! ... Adam, save me!" 

I rubbed his hand "I promise I'll save you".

"Thank you" I saw he was still with me, he could understand.

"I love you" I whispered. Tommy noded and fell asleep. I hoped that when he woke up he will be ok. 

It took him 3 days to say another words. "They're comming". Was he talking about zombies? I was waiting for chance to ask him. I was waiting another 3 days. For all this time I haven't eaten. At first I felt headache but I ignored it. Then came weakness. It was awful - I couldn't move or talk. I felt that if Tommy won't come back my heart will stop beating. I was dying with every passing second. I couldn't sleep. I lost my hope. 

Then I waited only for my destiny - for end. I couldn't do anything. But strange force was holding me in Tommy's room. 

Doctor came into room when I was about to pass out. I was staring blank at Tommy. "Adam, are you ok? Did you eat something?". He came closer and catched my arm. "Hey, Adam?"

I heared his footsteps and then I saw everything getting darker.

I woke up in terrible blue room. I was alone. But there was a lot of machines and wires sticking out of my hands. I pulled out it all and went out of the room. I heared alarm but I didn't care about it. Like a ghost I went down the hallway I tried to remind myself where Tommy is. I found door to his room but when I catched the handle something hit me. I turned to face it... was it zombie?

It seemed to be rotting boy. His jaw was dropping like he hadn't bone there. I tried to open the door but the handle dissapeared. I yelled but it didn't work. The boy bit my hand making me suffer...

...I woke up in familiar yellow room. I was lying on the sofa. Nurse helped me to stood up. Doctor gave me a glass of water. I looked at my hand. There wasn't any wound. "Adam! You have to eat something!" Camila said. What was she doing here?

"I won't leave Tommy alone!"

"Ok, I'll bring you something" she went out but I knew she'll come back. That's why I didn't want to leave. I think if I come out I could never come back. Tommy already lost Julie and I'm the  only one who's still with him. 

I ate rise that Camila brought me. She turned TV on. There was so many changed. Zombies were all around the world and Europe was the only place where people was able to live almost normal. After a few another days Tommy woke up and he was almost sane. It was hard to explain what was happening when he was sleepnig. I think the good thing was that he seemed to forget about Julie. It made him suffer less. 

"Babyboy... tell me. Was it... seriously when you... when you kissed me?" he blushed. I noded. "And one more thing... you told me something after I begged you to save me... but I''m not sure if I understood it"

"I said: I love you

"Ummm... guys I'm still here!" Camila yelled but after a few seconds she went out of the room. 

"Do you think Julie would be mad?" he asked..

"Why she would be mad?" So he remembered. I hoped he didn't suffer too much 'cause of this.

"Because of you" I felt my eyes getting wide open.

"Of course not. She would want you to be happy, Tommy Joe" I lied but surely he didn't realized. I saw he calmed down a little.

"There is something you should know... and don't you dare forget it" he spopped to breath then he sat up and then he tried to stood up. But he fell down. I catched him in last second didn't letting him hit the floor. "Adam Mitchel Lambert, I love you".

I smiled. "I love you too, my Glitterbaby".