• Her dominant •

Start from the beginning

I shook my head and groaned at the pain in my head.

"Sorry, I forgot about that. I saw your head was bleeding. But, I was so focused on getting you back to consciousness, that I didn't pay attention to it. You just wait here and I'll bring the first aid." Saying that,she left for a door, which looked like a changing room for employees.

Soon, she came back with a box in her hand and started cleaning my wound.

She was so close to me and I could smell the soothing scent of lavender on her. It was intoxicating.

And, for the first time, I noticed her outfit. She was wearing a white t shirt and green shorts, which showed her thighs.

Damn. She was hot. Her hair were straight and open, which looked good enough to run my hands through them.

 Her hair were straight and open, which looked good enough to run my hands through them

I wanted to ask more about her. But, I refrained myself, because I knew it would be of no benefit.

I don't do relationships anymore. And the casual thing, well, it's not so casual.

I don't do old and plain vanilla.I am into bdsm, and it's not everyone's cup of tea. And to me, she looked like pretty innocent. I don't want to scare her away.

So, sighing mentally, I decided not to say anything.

Soon, she was finished with cleaning and tending to my wound and stepped back. I immediately missed her scent and her closeness. She gave me a pain killer and I took it thankfully.

"Um, how are you planning to go home?" She asked me.

"I have my car parked at the other end of the street. Why do you ask?"

"Nothing. I just wanted to make sure, you have a safe way to go home.You may not be lucky enough, to get me as your saviour next time, you know." She said playfully, making me laugh.

"Don't be so full of yourself. We all have our low moments and you saw me at one those. Otherwise, I am pretty strong and capable to protect myself. It just wasn't my day."

"Ya, whatever Mr. Rough and Tough. I think you should leave now. It's too late. I am also just going home." She said and got up from the couch.

"And how will you go home?" I asked her.

"I'll just call a cab." No way in hell, I'm letting her go alone, especially after what happened with me. What if they come back and attack her?

"Don't. I will drop you. And before you say no, let me tell you, I can be very persistent, so you can't get me to change my mind. Also, it's the least I could do after you saved my life." She thought about it for a few seconds and then replied with an okay.

She soon locked the door and we both walked to my car.

"By the way, what are you doing at a place like this, at this hour? You look pretty richie rich to me. So, why visit this local market?" She asked me while looking ahead.