¹⁴

When the music stopped, Ksivera quickly left the stage, looking for Tom, but he was nowhere to be seen, although she hoped that he would not leave her alone in the club among men who disgusted her. She hurriedly sat down at the bar chair, inviting the bartender to her place.

"Make me a gin cocktail" Ksivera smiled at the bartender. After the bartender left, she started looking around the club again, in a dimly lit corner Tom was standing with one of the dancers.

Tom's hands were on the dancer's hips, kissing her while looking directly at Ksiv with a smirk on his face. Ksivera's heart was pierced by such an image, a feeling of pain called jealousy began to burn inside. She didn't want to admit it herself, but she was jealous, really jealous.

Turning her gaze to the bartender, Ksiv pursed her lips while rubbing her eyes, for some reason she felt like she was going to cry, but after taking a few deep breaths, she calmed down and smiling through the pain, called the bartender again, who was making her a gin cocktail.

"I changed my mind," said Ksiv, touching the bartender's hand. "Make me the strongest cocktail you can, I need some courage"

"And why? Your turn on stage ended and your performance was great, all the men in this club were drooling over you" the bartender winked and Ksivera laughed and shook her head.

"You're asking why?" Ksiv raised an eyebrow with a grin on her face, glancing quickly at Tom. "I need some courage for this"

And Ksivera quickly stood up and kissed the bartender, deepening the kiss she tried to feel pleasure, of course she didn't feel it, but she didn't care. She wanted to play the game that Tom was playing with her and her feelings.

Kissing the bartender, Ksiv looked straight into Tom's eyes, pulled back from the kiss and sucked on the bartender's neck leaving big blue marks while the bartender was enjoying Ksiv's kisses. Tom and Ksiv didn't break eye contact, even as Tom pushed the dancer away from him and started to walk towards Ksiv, but Ksiv just laughed quietly into the bartender's neck and sucked on the guy's neck once more.

"The fuck is your problem!" Tom yelled as he pushed Ksiv away from the bartender. Ksiv laughed and stood in front of Tom gathering all her courage. Sparks of their passion spread through the entire club.

"My problem? I don't have any problem" Ksiv smirked placing her hands on Tom's shoulders. "But you do"

"If you don't have it, you soon will," Tom hissed as he grabbed the bartender by the collar of his shirt and pushed him across the table with all his might. The bartender grunted in pain as he tried to get up, but Tom grabbed Ksiv's wrist and, still holding the bartender, dragged them both out of the club through the back exit. Ksiv didn't know what to expect, but the bartender knew what kind of end awaited him. A bullet to the forehead.

"Get on your knees!" Tom yelled as he let go of the bartender and gripped Ksiv's wrist in his other hand preventing her from moving. "What did I tell you about the rules?! Don't touch Ksivera or it will cost you your life!"

"Wait, Tom" Ksiv realized everything and tried to yank her hand from Tom's grip. "I kissed him, he didn't do anything!"

"Shut the fuck up for once!" Tom yelled at Ksiv, squeezing her wrists more roughly. "I don't care who touched who, but the one and only rule was don't touch her!"

The bartender knelt down and put his hands on Tom's legs begging for mercy, to give him a second chance, but Tom kicked the bartender off of him and sent him crashing to the ground.

"I'm begging you Tom, don't do this" Ksiv was wide eyed and almost on her knees begging that Tom wouldn't do anything to the bartender. "Calm down, it's just a small mistake that won't happen again, I promise"

"Shut up!" Tom folded Ksiv's arm behind her back and she screamed in pain. "No one will tell me what to do! Especially fucking whores!"

Ksivera started crying immediately, still trying to plead Tom not to do anything, but Tom pulled a pistol from under his belt and loaded it, aiming it at the bartender until the bartender almost cried bloody tears still trying to beg.

"Tom!" Ksivera screamed in a voice that was not her own through her tears. Time seems to have stopped, it was difficult to breathe, to concentrate, to think, everything became as if it was unreal, that it was just a terrible dream from which Ksiv would soon wake up in her parents house again.

BANG!

Ksivera's scream echoed throughout the area as she covered her eyes to avoid seeing the splattered brains on the road. Crying, she got on her knees and still holding her hand over her eyes she threw up, she was on the verge of a panic attack.

"Get up" Tom said coldly. "Watch it, so this shit wouldn't happen again"

"T-Thank you, thank you Tom Kaulitz"

Ksivera widened her eyes as she took her hand off of her eyes and quickly wiped her lips as she looked at the lying bartender, all trembling with fear. Tom grabbed Ksiv by the wrist and picked her up and led her to the basement through which they entered Tom's office.

After Tom released Ksiv's wrist he went to the desk slamming the gun on it while Ksivera sat on the couch rocking back and forth unable to get the horrible image out of her head.

"You're insane" Ksiv whispered to herself, covering her mouth with her hands. "You're fucking sick, you psychopath!"

"You begged to pity that moron, I did it, and now you're calling me a psychopath?" Tom snorted as he leaned his hands on the desk and shot Ksivera a cold, angry look.

"You fucking psychopath!" Ksiv yelled as she wiped away the tears, but they didn't stop rolling down her cheeks. Sighing, Tom walked over to her, putting his hand to Ksiv's cheek, but Ksivera pushed Tom off her, standing up herself, cursing him with all the curses she knew as she approached him.

The office door opened and Asher ran through the door with a happy smile and screamed out of happiness. Ksiv and Tom watched Asher with confused faces, suddenly forgetting what had just happened.

"Tom, he's alive!"

[Damn]