Her rejection

"Ethan's point of view,"

I stood there dumbfounded as she slapped me again and left the place. How could she smack me? The only way I'll find peace is by thoroughly destroying her business.

I considered dialing Steve's number from my phone.
Oh no, what am I going to do? If I disclose anything to him, he will undoubtedly tell my grandmother everything.
So, what can I do to get Stella Parker to stop being so obstinate? Even though I was quite gentlemanly with her, she still said no to my proposal.

Oh, really? Is this a marriage proposal? My subconscious irritated me once more.
Of course, I spoke to her in a soothing tone, but that defiant young lady still had not accepted my offer or apologized to me.

What does she think of herself, after all? She rejected Ethan Woods' marriage proposal. I am a top-eligible, handsome bachelor billionaire. Thinking about the thoughts that had formed in my head gave my male ego a tremendous boost.
Oh, so you believe that no woman can refuse your marriage proposal?
Why is my subconscious so hostile toward me?

I responded appropriately to my subconscious by saying, "Yes, of course." However, Stella rejected your offer immediately and then slapped your cheek once more.
Was her slap this time more forceful than it was the last time? I am always being ridiculed by my subconscious. Stop your nonsense; it utterly irritated me.

She has indeed smacked me pretty hard on the cheek; whatever my subconscious is telling me is correct. After all, I had merely asked her to marry me; what had I said that was wrong? Why did she slap me? I rubbed my cheek and asked myself.
She smacked you after hearing your foolishness; if I were Stella, I would have killed you without a doubt, but once more, my powerful subconscious interrupted me.

But no matter what, I find her quite cute, especially when the tip of her nose gets red with rage. I don't know why I couldn't sleep last night because I was so eager to meet her today; all I could do was toss and turn on my bed while thinking about her.

She taunted me for being late at our previous meeting when I showed up 10 minutes late, so this time, I was early. Even in a plain black business outfit, she was still incredibly appealing. The people sitting around me were admiringly glancing at her. But I was concentrating on her confident walk, wondering how she could maintain such poise under the circumstances. While it internally scared me as I watched her smile with such assurance,

I kept my anxiety from showing in front of her. Stella Parker is the only person in the world with the guts to make Ethan Woods nervous, or this is the first time a girl's presence has ever made me nervous. My male ego, though, prevents me from accepting this at all.
What kind of nonsense is going through my head right now when I should concentrate on hurting that stubborn girl?

Stella was right—there must be a malfunction in my brain that causes me to dwell on her thoughts instead of the task at hand. What made her reject my marriage proposal? What justification could there be for such a rejection of my proposal? Now that I am fairly certain that she must have another person in her life with whom she is planning to get married soon, how can I fulfill my grandmother's last request if she is already married to someone else?

By any means necessary, I shall have to persuade Stella to consent to this marriage. Before leaving, she gave me a challenging look. It is obvious from this that she has a well-thought-out strategy to wrest control her company back from me, but what is it?

One day, she'll drive me insane. She always speaks to me in the guise of a riddle, gives me a cheek smack, and then leaves me in this state of confusion. I'm becoming increasingly interested in what she will do next. Considering spying on Stella Parker, should I approach Jack?

No, I'm not interested in involving anyone. I don't know what to do now. I'm curious why she turned down my proposal. I remembered God gazing up at the sky and praying,

"Oh God, please do some miracle," because I had to grant my grandmother's wish. The more I attempt to distance myself from that girl, the more my condition compels me to get nearer to her.

I don't understand what is going on with me. I can't kneel before her because of my male ego. It is vital to fulfill my grandmother's wish. The biggest issue I have ever encountered is this one. I had never found myself in such an odd predicament. Only a miracle can now rescue me from this situation.

Maybe if I can get my grandma to see a different doctor quickly enough, they can treat her illness and keep me from being bound in this marriage.
Ethan, While positivity is admirable, you should know that your grandmother's blood cancer can not be cured, even if she is being treated by one of the world's top specialists. Therefore, it would be wiser to concentrate on finding a solution to the problem rather than trying to escape it. You should now plan out how you will convince her to become your wife. The lectures in my head aren't stopping soon.

I feel like I can't decide at the moment since my ego and my love for Grandma are constantly at odds with each other. Oh my God, I've had enough of torturing myself. Right now, I need a pretty strong cup of coffee. In annoyance, I raked my fingers through my hair.

Ethan, you need to stop worrying about it right away and concentrate on your to-do list for today; otherwise, if you continue wasting your valuable time in this manner, soon your business will be in the same predicament as Parker Industry. My inner voice told me to put everything aside and focus on my business.

A week has passed since I met Stella Parker, but she has taken no action from me to reclaim her company's shares, nor has there been any change in her company's financial state.
Where has she vanished to? After hearing the inner voice, I dedicated myself fully to my work for an entire week. However, after not receiving any updates on her case for so long, my heart has felt uneasy.

"No more waiting; I need to contact her immediately," I muttered as I looked at her phone number on my mobile. But Stella Parker's call popped up on my phone just as I was about to dial her number.