Two ways

"Stella's point of view,"

"Stella, how was your meeting with Mr. Woods?" Just as I was getting ready to walk inside my office, Avery asked while glancing up from her desk.

"Just don't use that scumbag's name!" I yelled indignantly.

"What happened? Why do you seem so irate?" She stood up from her seat and spoke in a startled tone as she approached me.

"To appease his ego, the egotistical man demands an apology from me."

"Apology? But what is the issue?" Her eyes were wide as she asked the question.

"He believes I purposefully defeated him to humiliate him in front of everyone." While I was repeating what he had said, I became so enraged that my face became quite heated.

"Stella, please explain everything to me because I don't understand a word you're saying." She spoke in an indignant tone.

Does she not realize how furious I am right now? But she insists on learning every detail of our encounter with Ethan at this very moment. Should I tell her everything? Of course. If I tell her everything, my rage will subside a little, and I'll be able to find a method to get rid of that monster from my company.

"Will you speak to me right away, or will you shake your head quietly?" Because of her curiosity, she was in poor condition.

"Okay, I'll explain everything to you." I sat down in my chair after taking a deep breath.

"Yes, please tell me right away." She sat in front of me on the chair and said," The reason for her enthusiasm puzzles me, especially because we are talking about a serious issue.

"I was waiting at the specified location at the appointed time, but he arrived ten minutes late. He had a light beard on his face, a golden Rolex watch in his hand, and a blue Armani suit, and the black circles under his eyes were an obvious sign that he had been up all night yesterday. He was grinning maniacally when he saw me, so I asked him why he had arrived late. His soiled smile does not at all appeal to me."

You adore his killer smile; don't lie. I faced resistance from my subconscious. Shut up; I don't like his drowsy voice or smile at all. I told my subconscious to remain silent.

"Stella, I'm interested in the details of the conversation you had with Ethan, not in his appearance or what he was wearing." Avery's facial expressions clarified that she was becoming angry at what I was saying.

"Oh, right, he then demanded that I sell him my land and apologize to him for beating him in an online racing game. Otherwise, he threatened to ruin my business."

"What? Did he say this to you?" After hearing me, her jaw dropped open in disbelief.
"Why does he have such a problem with you?"

"I also questioned him in the same way, I asked him why he was getting even with me, and he said it was because I had humiliated him in front of the entire city at a polo tournament two years before."

"What? Two years ago, where did you find Mr. Woods?" She gave him a perplexed look by raising her eyebrows.

"I don't know; I've only been to New York twice for this land, but wait—I just remembered that two years ago, when I visited there, my father's friend invited me to a polo match. However, because he was wearing a mask, I was completely unaware that the person I was fighting against was Ethan Woods. However, I am confused why he feels the need to demand an apology from me. He lost, but he lost fairly and not because of any dishonesty."

"Stella, did you accept his demand?
Did you offer him an apology?" She asked, her face bearing a calculating expression.

"No way. I provided a really solid response to his inquiry. It's likely that right now, he has a mirror in front of him and is studying the imprints I made on his face with my fingerprints." I shifted the paperweight on my desk and continued talking.

"What?
You slapped. Mr. Woods?" In disbelief, she got out of the chair and exclaimed.

"Yes, a scoundrel and a haughty person like him deserve this," I remarked with a shoulder shrug.

"Oh Stella, what have you done? You are well aware of how conceited Mr. Woods is, and he already doesn't miss an opportunity to cause you difficulties. By slapping him, you have only made matters worse for yourself." She looked down at me with disapproval.

"Oh, well, you can't possibly think I'll apologize to that man for no reason just to stroke his ego."
Why is she supporting him? Does she believe that slapping Mr. Woods was improper on my part?

"Stella, I'm not suggesting anything like that, but you realize once you have a clear head, he has control over your entire company and that he has the power to wreck it whenever he wants. You had gone there to talk things out with him, not to make things worse between you. Tell me, from whom would you seek help to regain control of your business?" She emphasized the word "help" in her statement.

Although she may have a point, I can't apologize for no fault in front of that haughty man. Should I accept his demand, though, as my business is more essential to me?

"Oh my god, Avery, my brain hurts so much right now. I need some strong coffee," I spoke while firmly pushing my hands to my forehead.

"Stella, please try to reduce your stress levels, or you might get sick." She put her hand on my shoulder and attempted to comfort me.

What shall I now do? Should I seek help from Uncle Daniel?
No, I don't want to accept any help from him because I know that if I do, I'll have to concede in exchange. I, therefore, have no choice but to approach him for help.
Do I agree with Ethan Woods' conditions?
No, I will not do that; for no fault of my own. I don't want to bow to that haughty man.
So what do I do now?
Dear Jesus, I beg you to lead me. I looked up at the ceiling and thought about Jesus.

"Stella, I'm not sure if it's appropriate to deliver this news or not, but I will." While setting the coffee mug on my table, Avery muttered uneasily.

"What happened now? What could be worse for me than Ethan Woods becoming the owner of my business?" I asked in a grating tone.

"You know he has halted our ongoing projects, because of which our business partner is furious with us and has threatened to sue our company." Her face was displaying fear.

"What? How could he harm me in this way?" I asked furiously as I rose from my chair.

"I warned you that slapping Mr. Woods would be a terrible idea, and here we are, seeing the consequences play out in front of our eyes." She shrugged in response to my question.

"Please leave me alone for a while, Avery. I'm not in the mood to go through lectures right now, and I don't want to vent all of my aggravation about you." I sipped my coffee and motioned for her to leave.

"As you wish." She yanked her hair fiercely over her shoulder and walked out of my office.
What kind of attitude is she showing right now? Dealing with her is something I can do later. For now, I have to protect my business from that egomaniacal monster.
I have sought Uncle Daniel's help to save my business. I clarified that I agreed with the decision that had already been made for me by calling Uncle Daniel on the phone.