how it started

Don't get mad but I wrote this fan fic awhile ago and I had an idea with it but I kind of forgot it. This chapter im going back to when liam, noel and len were younger. When life with simpler. So get comfortable and I hope you enjoy:)

7th July 1986 (liam and lennon are 14 and noel is 19)

"Come on baby, wake up our liams going to be here soon"

"Please mam, 5 more mins" I groaned rolling over to see my mam in her work uniform and red lip stick painted neatly across her lips.

"No come on lazy, your uniforms hanging up on your wardrobe, ill be back in a few mins to make sure your ready"

"Okay.. you look pretty mam"

"Thanks doll, I try" she laughed flashing me a smile before she left the room.

I got up and looked at my self in the mirror and attempted to pat down my frizzy bed head. I tamed it a bit with my hairbrush then went to get my uniform on.

My uniform was a very short skirt and knee high socks. Liam was a big fan of the short skirt and im not suprised why either. I quickly did my makeup, brushed my teeth and headed downstairs to see the brown haired boy sat at my kitchen table chatting with my mam.

"So how's you, matty and lennon, Mathew's getting so big"

"Yeah we are good, Mathew's at Susan's tonight, but I think you and len are picking him up after school"

"Are we now" I laughed waltzing into the kitchen flicking my hair back of my shoulder.

" you alright len" liam smirked pulling me in for a hug.

"Never been better li" I said kissing his cheek and walking over to the toaster to get my toast.

"Young love" my mam said smiling walking out of the kitchen.

"Aw shush you" I laughed taking a bite of the toast, smiling in my head at the sound of the satisfying crunch.

"You want some?" I asked liam who was staring out the window day dreaming.

"Hm?" He said turning to look at me confusion in his eyes.

"Toast?"

"Gowan then, al eat it on the way to school" he smiled.

.

As we got out the door the morning sun straight away hit my eyes and I had to squint as we were walking out the house.

"What you doing you nutter" liam laughed copying what I was doing and teasing me.

"Shut up" I laughed as I shoved him. But I shoved him a little too hard and he and his toast fell into a muddy puddle on the side of the road.

"Ohhh come here you bastard" he laughed getting up his hands covered in mud as he chased me down the street.

"LIAM STOP IT YOU CUNT" I screamed as he tackled me to the ground and scrubbed my face with mud.

"HAHAHAH YOUR FACE MAN" liam wheezed bending over and laughing into his hands.

"Just you wait gallagher" I laughed getting up and scrubbing the mud of my face as we both started to walk again.

"Im sorry len, its just too funny" liam laughed attempting to wipe the mud away from my cheek.

"Al make it up to you" he smiled.

"Aye you fuckn better" i laughed.

.

"Lennon Gray and Liam Gallagher" Miss agard said as we walked into the class room.

"Miss Agard" liam said smirking.

"Outside, the both of yous, ill deal with yous in a minute" she said obviously not impressed at how me and liam had rocked up to her classroom looking like.

We both burst out laughing as we got into the corridor.
"Did you see her fucking face len, priceless" liam wheezed again holding onto my shoulder.

"Wanna do a runner?" I asked.

"My mam always said I was a bad influence on you" liam laughed as he grabbed my hand and we both ran down the corridor together.

Sorry for the shit and short chapter but there hasn't been a new part in over a month and I really want to get this one out to yous. So I apologise for your wait but hope you enjoy the twist :)))