a funny lookin girl

Pls lmk if you want me to change lennons name pls n thanks x

"Reyt, come on funny lookin you'll be late for school" I laughed kissing Mathew on the forehead as noel took his hand.

"Love you lennie" Mathew smiled and waved at me as him and uncle noel walked out the door.

"That was fuckin close" liam said as he took a sigh of relief and leaned against the door.

"I really thought she was going to take him away li" I said as I walked up to liam and cried into his chest.
"She can see you doing a good job love so don't even worry about it, your mams just a bitch who can't see that your a better mam to that kid then she has ever been" liam whispered as he kissed the top of my head and lifted my head up with his finger and thumb. "You need to stop worrying len, remember what you said to matty, it's us four against the world"

"I know" I sniffed rubbing underneath my eyes and wiping my nose.

"What dya want to do to make you feel better?" Liam smiled at me as he pulled 40 quid out of his back pocket.

"Where did you-" I started
"Never mind nosey" liam smirked as he tapped his nose. "Sifters" he asked as his bushy eyebrows raised up.
"You know it" I said matching his smile.

I walked downstairs in my baggage jeans and my smiths top and to see liam with the biggest smile on his face.

"You look ugly" he laughed.

"Oh shut up you twat, better than you'll ever look" I laughed as I slapped him on the arm.

"Come here" he said as he pulled my arm and pulled me in for a kiss. "your beautiful len and you know it" liam smiled as he pulled a cig out his pocket and put on in my teeth and one on his ear and the other in his mouth.

"Ready?"

"Ready" I smiled as I followed liam out the door.

We walked hand in hand down the street after we got out of sifters without a care in the world. I swung the bag as we walked and stared up into the blue sunny sky. "you've got something in your eye you" liam smiled down at me.

"What's in my eye" I said rubbing my eye and looking down at my hand.

"No man you daft goon, you've got a glint of something in your eye" he laughed.
"Shut up man you cunt" I laughed. "I'm just happy that's all" I smiled at him back. "Want to see ma?" He asked looking down the street to his door.

"Aye"

"Mam, its just me and len" liam called into the house as I wiped my shoes on the door mat not wanting to make a mess. "Eee hiya lennon Where's your matty and our noel?" Peggy asked as she pulled me in for a hug and gave liam a smile. "Noel went into school with matty for this parent thing he'll be home soon tho" I smiled at her as I followed her into the kitchen. "Bless him, next time you can bring our matt round I miss little bugger" she tutted smiling opening the cupboards to look for some food to cook" " aye pegs I will do" I smiled helping her get the stuff she needed.

"Haway then, ma we're going to set off noel and Mathew will be back soon" liam said to his mam as we both stood up and headed for the door. "Okay yous too, was lovely to see you len, make sure you bring the little bugger round sometime to see me aswell I bet he's missing his nana" she smiled at me as she plonked down the remote next to her.

"Of course peggie see you later" I waved as I followed liam out the house.

"I love your mam" I smiled at him and he pulled me in by my waist as he walked down the street.

"LENNON!" Mathew screamed as I opened the door and walked into the house.

"MATTY!" I screamed too running up to him and picking him up into a hug and spinning him around. "How was your day you little sod" i laughed as I held him in my arms. "Me and noel got kicked out of school so we went to the park instead and we pretended to be aeroplanes" Mathew giggled as he kicked his legs to be let down so he could run around like an aeroplane.

"Uh huh" I said as I side eyed noel.
"WHAT I DIDNT DO ANYTHING" noel said guiltily as he shrugged his shoulders and walked out the room.

"Er come back here you" I laughed as I followed him out the room.

"What happened" I asked raising my eyebrows not leaving without an answer.

"Had an argument with a kid that said the beatles were shit" he said quietly his head down.

"You what" I half laughed with the biggest smirk on my face wanting him to admit it again for the pure laugh of it.

"I HAD AN ARGUMENT WITH A KID THAT SAID THE BEATLES WERE SHITE OKAY LENNON" he shouted and the house went silent until we all burst out laughing.

"It was so funny man lennon" Mathew giggled as he swaggered into the kitchen. "Why you walking like you've shat yourself you nutter" liam sniggered behind me. "Oi fuck off I'm walking like you" Mathew laughed as liam ran round to chase Mathew and tickle him. "Absolute mad house" I muttered to myself while I laughed and walked up the stairs.

"Oi where you off to" liam asked one of his eyebrows raised as he looked up the stairs at me.

"Just having a lie down" I said as I rubbed my eyes.

"Want me to sort matt out for bed len?" Noel asked poking his head round.

"Yes please noelie" I said walking a step or two down. "Okay" he said putting a cig in his mouth.

"You coming li?" I asked.

"Course" he smiled running after me and slapping my arse. "Oi you" I laughed kissing his cheek. "You loved it really" he said picking me up bridal style making me squeal.

"Let's get you to bed baby lennie" liam cooed at me kissing my forehead smiling.

"Goodnight len"

Short chapter but needed another one out there :)