Don't tell Louis🤫

Context:

Louis overhears Harry talking to Liam about his crush, but when Harry tells Liam not to tell Louis about it, he thinks Harry's crush is someone else and he doesn't trust him to know. But little does he know...

~700 words

*<3*

Just as Louis was about to make his way through the hallway into his bedroom, he overheard Harry and Liam talking in the kitchen. He didn't mean to eavesdrop on them, but what Harry was saying caught his attention, so he froze and listened.

"I have such a huge crush, Liam, I can't take it anymore and I don't know what to do about it!"

"Harry, I'm a hundred percent sure that it's mutual, really. I mean just look at you two. I suggest you talk about it."

"Right, I just don't know if I can bring up the courage. And don't you tell Louis!"

Why shouldn't Liam tell him? Louis felt his heart sink. So apparently Harry had a crush on some girl and he didn't even trust Louis to know. Louis never expected the younger boy to reciprocate his feelings, but he at least expected them to be able to tell eachother about stuff like that. Because that's what best friends do, right?

His head hung low as he walked to his room and slumped down on his bed, trying to hold back his tears.

Just seconds after, the door flew open and none other than Harry entered his room.

"Lou, c'mon, we have - wait, what's wrong?"

Louis quickly wiped his eyes with his sleeve to make sure no tear would slip and got up to face Harry.

"Nothing. Fucking nothing. I just heard you and Liam talking - "

"You eavesdropped on us?!" Harry seemed thunderstruck, eyes wide with shock and... fear?

"No, I just overheard you talking."

"How much did you hear"

"Oh just that you're apparently crushing on some girl, but I'm not supposed to know because apparently you don't trust me enough to keep that information!"

Harry's expression changed, he seemed relieved now, but also extremely nervous.

"No, Lou, you got this wrong. Really wrong." He sighed and looked to the ground.

"How could I fucking get that wrong?!" Louis was confused now.

"I-I'm not crushing on a girl. It's a boy -"

Before he was able to say anything else, Louis interrupted him.

"That literally changes nothing at all!"

Harry let out a frustrated groan and pulled his curls.

"Yes it does! It changes everything because the boy is you!"

As soon as he said that, he slapped a hand over his mouth, eyes wide. Louis' jaw dropped and he blankly stared at him. That couldn't be true, could it?!

Harry's head dropped. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to tell you that way... It's okay if you don't feel the same I just want us to still be frie-"

The next thing he knew was being shoved backwards and pressed up against the wall behind him. For a second, the irrational fear of Louis being angry and screaming at him clouded his mind, but his thoughts were interrupted by a pair of lips pressed against his.

He tried to wrap his head around what was happening, but when Louis' lips started moving against his, his head was spinning and every thought left his mind. Louis' lips were chapped, but at the same time soft and warm. Louis' entire body was pressed against his and he was firmly pressed against the wall. Their hands were roaming eachother's bodies and the room's temperature seemed to skyrocket. Louis harshly tugged at the curls in the nape of Harry's neck, catching him off guard and making his mouth drop open in a moan. A smirk formed on Louis' lips for a split second before he slid his tongue into Harry's mouth. They hungrily explored every inch of eachother's mouth, bodies moving against eachother.

Just before it could grow too heated, Louis pulled away a few inches, still pinning Harry's wrists to the wall, face hovering just in front of Harry's. He grinned at the younger lad.

"Right, just to get this straight, or should I rather say gay, I do feel the same, Haz, and I'm sorry I eavesdropped on you"

"Well, I'm happy now that you eavesdropped" Harry smirked, before pulling Louis' body in again and reconnecting their lips to continue their heated makeout session...