8. My Decision (Part 2)

En başından başla

"After I'm done with her I'll do you as well." Alex said as he kept on fucking Aina as she moaned out.

"Okay. You know what? I'll make you some juice." Airi said with a smile as she walked to his kitchen.

"Sure. I would like that." Alex said absent mindedly.

Though Aina noticed the odd behaviour of Airi and glanced at her but her mind went blank when she felt him inside her again as she was getting fucked. Meanwhile Airi went and made some juice for him and then put all the pills into the juice and started to stir it. She kept at it until she was sure that all of the pills had dissolved.

"Juice is ready!" Airi said cheerfully as she picked up the glass of juice.

"Great. I'm done fucking her as well." Alex said as he sat on his bed with Aina half-conscious from the fucking.

"Here." Airi said as she gave him the drink.

Alex took the juice and drank all of it in one go prompting Airi's smile to widen more as Aina looked at her daughter as some more clarity came to her mind as she was a bit confused.

"Hmm? I feel... sort offfff.... sleepyy..." Alex said as he became groggy as his eyes felt heavy as he let go of his glass cup which broke from hitting the floor.

"Good night. Forever." Airi said as she has a crazed smile on her face as she looked at him.

"Wha?" Alex said confused before he fell forward and on the floor surprising Aina causing her to sit up on the bed.

"What happened to him?" Aina said shocked as she looked at the man who seemed to have been knocked out.

She looked at her daughter for some answers only for her to freeze when she saw the crazed yandere smile which adorned her face as she became a bit scared.

"Airi?" Aina called out to her.

"What is it mom?" Airi asked her with the same face.

"What did you do to him?" Aina asked her a bit scared.

"Simple! I killed him!" Airi said with a singsong voice.

"Wh-What?" Aina said shocked at how blatantly she had admitted to killing someone.

"Yeah. I spiked the juice with alot of sleeping pills. He died on the spot." Airi said with the same smile.

Aina looked at her daughter stunned when she heard that as she didn't expect something like that to happen.

"You must be wondering why I did it right? It's because he was the reason I broke up with Hayato. If I hadn't met him then I would've just studied here and would go on back to Japan and spent my time cuddling and kissing him. But because of this piece of trash I lost him." Airi said with the same crazed face.

"B-But you just killed him. If the people..." Aina said getting scared.

"Don't worry. I'll take care of that. Now mom, just get dressed up and go to my room. Now." Airi said to her with a smile.

Aina was unnerved at her behaviour but she complied as she dressed up and exited Alex's room and went to her daughter's one. Meanwhile Airi cleaned up any traces of her being there like cleaning the cup and putting it back. The packet of the pills which she pocketed and then she also wrote a letter in his handwriting.

She had seen him write a good amount of times to know his handwriting and was able to write the letter in it making it look like a suicide note. After that she exited the room and went to her room quickly after making sure that no one was looking.

"That went well." Airi said to herself with a smile on her face.

"Airi, what is this?" Aina asked dumbfounded as she looked at her daughters room which is filled to the brim with pictures of Hayato.

She didn't go inside her room because Airi never allowed her to. She never understood why but didn't question it but after seeing that she looked at the walls.

"What is this? These are pictures of my Hayato after all. It's so that I can see his beautiful face." Airi said with a cheshire smile on her face.

Aina looked at her stunned at her daughters words that she still loves Hayato.

'No, she seems to have become obsessed with him.' Aina thought to herself as she looked at the photos.

"And now, they will become the same for you as well." Airi said as she stood behind her mother.

"Wha!" Aina said before she felt her daughters arms wrap around her neck as her daughter started to choke her.

"A-Airi..." Aina called out as she tried to break free but she wasn't able to.

"I'm going to make you the same as me. I'm going to make you fall in love with Hayato. After all, we are the same kind of women." Airi said to her mother.

Aina thrashed around but wasn't able to as she started to lose consciousness.

"I love him dearly. That means that you will also love him dearly as well. I'll make sure that you realise that mom." Airi said to her as Aina's eyes closed as she went unconscious.

A/N: I had also noticed that Airi has a little sister in the one with the mother.

How many of you wanna bet that the author of this book will also add the little sister with her sister and mother?

And maybe I will add the little sister to the amount of women for Hayato as well.

Do share what you think in the comments and thanks for reading and supporting my Book.