"Ey there, buddies. What's wrong?" I asked and Wayne pouted.

"Mommy." He said as I sighed. They look exactly like me but all they want is their Mommy.

"Wayne, Mommy is still sleeping. If you want to just go upstairs to wake her up hmm?" I asked as he smiled and nodded.

"Keza, baby, accompany your brothers upstairs. Be careful hmm?" I told Keziah and she nodded.

"Let's go, little brothers!" She said and started walking upstairs while holding her brothers' hand and that made me smile.

"Daddy, I want chocolate croissants." Waylon whined as I laughed.

"How about you guys?" I asked the two.

"Chocolate too." Wayne said and I grinned.

"Keza?" Kailangan talaga isa isahin ko pang tanungin eh.

"Kung ano sakanila yun nalang po yung akin." She smiled and that made Ishna also smile as she ruffled her hair.

"They're so cute." Ishna said as I grinned at her.

"Like you." I wiggled my eyebrows as she laughed and playfully smacked my arm.

After the kids ate I looked at Ishna. Admiring her beauty as always.

"Bakit?" Tanong niya.

"Wala I'm just admiring your beautiful face." I said and she laughed.

"Ikaw talaga kahit kailan." She laughed while shaking her head.

"Ang ganda mo nga kase talaga. Hindi nga ako makapaniwala na akin ka eh." Kako na kinatawa niya.

"Wag ka nga, Wallace. The kids are sleeping right now anong gusto mo?" Tanong niya kaya naman ngumisi ako.

"You know what I want." I wiggled my eyebrows as she laughed.

"No, that's mine. That one is yours." Wayne pointed to a toy identical to his.

"And how do you know that one is mine?" Waylon raised a brow at him. I was just watching them fight over a toy they both have.

"See this?" Wayne pointed to a sticker below the toy car he has.

"I put that there to remember that it's mine." He said and Waylon rolled his eyes in defeat.

"You know Wayne is so like you." Ishna nudged me as I laughed.

"While Waylon and Keziah is so like you." I countered as she laughed.

"Wayne." I called for my son and he looked at me.

"Po?" He asked as I grinned.

"Yes or no?" I asked and his forehead creased at my sudden question.

"For what, Dad?" He asked as I grinned.

"Just answer me. Yes or no?" I asked again as he pouted.

"Yes?" Patanong na sagot niya.

"How about you kids? Yes or no?" Tanong ko naman sa dalawa.

"Yes." They both said in unison.

"See?" I wiggled my eyebrows at Ish and she just laughed.

"Well, then let's go." She said and stood up.

"Where to po?" They asked and I grinned.

"Eiffel tower." I said and their eyes sparkled and that made me laugh.

If I will be given more lifetimes I would definitely choose them over and over again. They complete my life, Kriszchna Zeyn Perez, Keziah Evriahjna Perez, Wayne Khrylion Perez, Waylon Khyxion Perez. My life, my world, I am not me without them especially Kriszchna.

Aminin ko tamad ako minsan, matigas ang ulo at puro laro lang pero kapag si Zeyn na ang nangungumbinsi sakin na itigil yung mga yun kakayanin ko para lang sakanya. They say old habits die hard pero hindi naman kase paminsan minsan na tatanggalin mo yung habit mo na iyon. Zeyn is always reminding me to take it slow, wag biglahin kase mas lalong hindi gagana. She's my very own therapy, therapist, serenity, peace and comfort. Zeyn isn't special for me because she's my woman but she's my woman because she's Zeyn. Hindi na ako makakahanap pa ng iba na magiging katapat niya.

We met in a game, we loved in that game and our life was like game. An endless game to be exact because it will never end. Our love for each other has no limits, no end and it is boundless. Well, I guess this is the best purchase I ever won in a game, a family of my own.

In this lifetime and in every lifetime I am given I will always choose them or her. She's my reason of living.

My woman Kriszchna Zeyn Lazaro-Perez.