|| 18 || Fumus x Angel! Reader

Start from the beginning

And your god will stare back.

"...I wonder how long it would take to break you in this state," He states simply, his bored expression ceased to change.

You look at him pleadingly.

It seems like that look made him want to entertain his idea more, much to your dismay. His hand travels agonizingly softly to your mouth, just to hold your face harshly in his hand.

You don't dare utter a sound.

"I could drug you with something that would make you feel like porcelain, just to see if you'd make a sound if I merely cut you," He continues mumbling to himself, his eyes never leaving yours.

You want to blink so badly but you're not sure if he will allow that either.

Fumus chuckles though.

You don't think you've ever heard this tone of laugh before, and gods does it fill you with dread.

"How ironic...You really tried so hard to live and now look where that landed you...Rendered to nothing but a doll in my hands," Fumus grumbles, his lips twitching up ever so slightly.

You can feel your heart skip a beat. Oh, you wish you'll be skipping a beating if you just keep staring like you're still nothing.

Like you're a doll.

You're his doll and he's going to play.

Fumus leans closer to you, his lips grazing your cheek as he leans down more towards your neck.

His being is cold compared to your now heated up skin.

"How exciting...if you don't make a sound...maybe I'll be merciful. I wouldn't want to waste a perfectly good doll right away," he grumbles into your flesh, everytime his mouth moved against your neck made you want to squirm.

Don't make a sound. You are a doll. You are nothing but a doll.

A sudden gasp tore through your throat. You run cold.

Pain swells from your wings as something pierces through them, you want to look, it hurts, the pain is swelling and growing, you want to see what he has done, you cannot turn your head.

Your god laughs deeply into your neck.

You'd pray to any other god in the universe that he didn't hear the gasp, dolls don't gasp they don't make sound!

Fumus, seemingly begrudgingly, moves away from your nape and simply stares at you again.

You do not make an attempt to move, but your eyes defy you, drifting down to spot a ribbon attached to a needle in Fumus' hands.

The ribbon, however, was dangling out of your point of view.

A sadistic expression formed on your god's face in your peripheral and no.

You've failed.

Fumus tugs on the ribbon in his hand crudely and your wing follows. The muscles in your wing ignites in a burning pain at this pull and you can feel yourself fall into your god pathetically.

"Your wings are baren...needs more ribbon..." He says, is he thinking out loud?

Your body is shaking, he just simply tugs on your wing again. The fabric of the ribbon travels through the wing entirely, and it brushes against the nerves. The softest, quietest cry you have ever mustered let's out.

Fumus, of course, hears it.

You act as if you have never made a sound in your life.

Fumus seems to be pleased by this, however. He's already dragging you across the floor by your wing and bringing you to his desk. He looks down at you like your dirt beneath him and you stare away from him.

If you look at him directly again, he might see the tears you're desperately fighting back against.

Lifeless, staring, you don't move.

Fumus looks bored.

He grabs your arm, practically throwing you on top of his desk. Making sure to keep you steady and in place, he grabs your throat and stands himself in between your legs that dangled.

"So much for a doll," Fumus grumbles, lifting the needle up closer to you.

Your eyes dart again and Fumus' grip on your throat tightens, "You make sound, can't follow a simple order. Your eyes move..."

He lets out the same chuckle as before, it's getting harder to breathe, "I think I know the perfect thing to do to you."

He brings the needle closer to your lips and you know what will happen.

You are a doll, lifeless and is in the hands of your owner.

He will make sure he gets his lifeless doll in perfect condition.

As his doll, you do not fight back.

(Hehehe this was funnnn. Now I got !! Other things to write. Hopefully this is okay, it's been awhile </3)