3. Little Picnic

Ryan open his eyes next day. His forehead has sweat drops and he is breathing heavily. After like 5min he calm down. He looked at his whole room and sighed. 'Another nightmare' he thought and took his phone from nightstand. It's 6 am now .

He sighed and closed his eyes again. After some minutes he again open his eyes and got up. He throw his phone on the bed and went into bathroom for his morning routine. After that he got ready for exercise. It's his daily routine. He always used to wake up with the same nightmare which is haunting him from 'that' day.

He always sleep late night and wake up early and do his exercise as he know he can't sleep back again. It's not like he is complaining he is light sleeper and he like to wake up early and do exercise. After getting ready for his exercise. He went into his gym.

On the other side:- .

" baby wake up, you will be late for your college". A old lady said.

The boys showed his five fingers asking for 5 mins more to sleep and went back to sleep again. The old lady looked at him and smiled shaking his head. She went into kitchen to making breakfast.
After more like 15 min the boy wake up. He looked at his alarm watch which was showing 7:45 and that means he still have 1 hours for his college. He got up from his bed and went into bathroom for shower.

And he is non other than our Azure. It's been 3 months he is living with that old lady after that day. He called her granny as she said Azure is like her grandson and she would like if he will call her granny. Only in 1 months they become close to each other more like they know each other for a very long time and even people also told them that they looked like blood related.

After more like 1 month he get admission to continue his studies. He was not ready for this as he know his granny can't afford his studies expenses but granny was also stubborn. She forced him to do. When he said no to her she stopped talking to him and that's how he has to say yes to continue his studies because he can't afford that

when his granny stopped talking to him.
He got ready went into kitchen. He saw his granny is making breakfast. He went to her granny. In this month's she also learn sign language so now Azure don't need write everything in notepad to communicate with her.

"I told you many times not to do house chores right then why are you doing this huh?" He scold her dramatically by sign language with his hands.

"Don't scold me I am older than you and I wanted to do this that's why I am doing it". She huffed. Azure was trying to control his laughed as she was looking extremely cute.

"Hmm this time you are forgiven but next time don't do this please" He said by sign language. She nodded her head and both start to eat.

They both are like this. Even though his granny was old but sometimes she act like kids and he like that very much. They both scold each other (of course Azure by sign language) but they never had serious fight.

Because they both can't afford when one of them don't talk to other. When she herself stopped talking to him that was breaking her own heart too but she had to do that as she want Azure to continue his studies. But when he said yes she was very happy.

After having food, Azure went to his college and like he always do today also he kissed his granny's forehead and asked her to take care of herself. And granny also went to her shop.

Ryan's POV

After doing his exercise he went into his bathroom as he was sweating alot to freshen up.
After freshing up he went into his office which was in his mansion as it was only 8 am. He sat in his chair and sighed while closing his eyes. He is not tired and not he have any tention.