2. Mafia

A man near his 22 siting on a chair with a serious face. He was playing with his gun and he was hell angry.

"You dare to betrayed me". He said in his dark tone which was roaming in the room. Even guards also flinched hearing his voice.

"So-sorry ma-aster please forgive m-me ma-master I will ne-never do this a-again please". A man who was sitting in his knees begged to him.

He laughed loudly and in an instant his voice again become dark.
"You know I don't like betrayers and never forgive them still you betrayed me and now you think that I will forgive you huh?" He asked mockingly.

"Plea-se give m-me sec-ond ch-chance ma-master to prove m-myse-lf please
I-I will no-not do this a-again ". The man begged again.

"Chance you want second chance hmm...let me think ". He said and act like thinking "ok I will give you chance" He added. Hearing this the man looked at his master with shocked face.

"I am giving you 5 min if you will find this ring in 5 min then I will forgive you and give you second chance and if you didn't find this ring then" He said and shoot the gun at cealing.

The man nodded his head fastly. The mafia boss take the ring out of his finger and throw it somewhere in that room.
"Ok
1
2
3
Start" He count. The man start to find the ring like a mad man.

He was trying to find the ring everywhere but not succeed yet.
Only 1 min has left he was crying but still finding.

Everyone looking at him with anger but they have a little bit of pitty except the mafia boss but they can't do anything as this man betrayed their master.
"10

9

8

7

6

5" He start countdown as only few seconds has left to complete the 5 min. Hearing the counting the man fasten his speed with his fast heartbeat he was trying but nothing found yet.
4

3

2

1

Shoot" saying this the mafia boss shoot the man in his head. The man's body fell at the floor. He put ring again in his finger and walked out with his two friends after ordering to clean the mess. Actually he didn't throwed the ring he just did action of throwing.

Everyone know  this but they didn't said anything as they know even if that man has found the ring still he can't be given a chance as "Ryan" can never forgive their betrayers.

INTRODUCTION:-

Name:- Ryan lan Agr:- 22 yrs old Stage name:- RyanDangerous and merciless mafia boss

Name:- Ryan lan
Agr:- 22 yrs old
Stage name:- Ryan
Dangerous and merciless mafia boss. Never leave to those who betrayed him.
Has a cute little niece who is now 6yrs old and he love her the most.
Has a two best friend to whom he trusted the most and love too.