Intro

This book is totally my imaginations ... I don't want this book to be copied ..understand?
All copyrights reserved©

MANIK MALHOTRA:
31 yrs old.
Marcos
Aggressive... Aggressive and Aggressive.
Whether it is Training his Cadets or fighting in any special warfare Ops.
Was posted in INS Abhimanyu, Mumbai but was posted in IMA, Dehradun. After messing with his career.
A Really strict teacher, Monster, roars like a lion, his Cane talks more than his tongue.
Never wanted to join IMA and train young lads in his words he is made for wars and special ops.
Have a younger brother just know Him by his name and met him when he was only 15 and his brother was just 2years old when his parents had divorce.
Loves him to the core.
Hates his both parents for separating his baby brother from him.

KUNJ SARNA
31 yrs old
A Para SF commando
Rude, strict and stern.
First posting in IMA was posted in Jammu before coming here.
His cadets are scared of his voice, became manik's good friend in less time.
Husband of Twinkle and going to become father in next few months.
A loving husband and father.
Gives don't mess with me vibes.

TWINKLE KUNJ SARNA
27 yrs
A women with morals.
House wife
5 months pregnant, Sacrificer, gentle, loving.
Lost her father and brother to motherland and is ready to sacrifice more if ever needed.
Mature infront of everyone but a big child for kunj.

NANDINI MURTHY
25 yrs old
Chubby, wanted to become a Teacher once but now just want to get married.
No ambitions, Scared, raised in a Orthodox family and they want her to get married as soon as possible, is victim of domestic violence in her own home from her father and brother.
Manik's soon to be accidental wife.

MANAV MALHOTRA
18 years old
Confident, blunt, prankster, loves to get in trouble,lazy sometimes .
Recently got selected in Army in commission cadre.
Wishes to meet his bhaiyya soon.
Just know his name doesn't remember him.
His mother never let him meet his brother vice versa his father never let his brother meet him.
Have a sore relation with his mom.
To get away from home joined army and Will soon join Academy.

---------

So Guys join them in their thrilling life.
Coming soon...