Chap. 24 The Evil League of Mutants P2

Start from the beginning

Raph reads the sign. "Welcome to new Jersey turtles." The sign is spelled teetlez tho.

"That's oddly specific.." Donnie states.

"Yeah. Just turtles. No [name]. Of course." You huff.

Eventually you all make your way over to the entrance and open the creaky sliding door.

"Oh-ho-ho-hooo-kay." Leo.. says? What is he Santa Claus?

"We're sure showing pops! HAHAH!" Mikey laughs as he slides in the building. You all following after. "Sneaking out chilling in a fun-, totally not scary..." The lights turn off. "..pitch black wearhouse.."

Lights suddenly Blair. Mikey screams and grabs onto raph. You scratch your neck nervously. You don't trust it.

"Ooh ambiance!" Raphs eyes sparkle.

"Well well well.. we meet again.."

"Where's that voice coming from..? Wait- wait- don't tell me!" Leo rubs his forehead.

"You've all entered..but none of you will exit."

"Don't know about that bud.." you mumble under your breath.

"Welcome to your worst nightmare!" Draxum steps out into the light.

"Baron draxum?!" Raph screeches as you all back away shocked. Well you less shocked and more defensive.

"Woo-who! Oh yeah! Go-go-ay! Magic-saurus! Magic-saurus!-" Mikey cheers. Raph crawls up and pushes his head into his shell before dragging him over.

"Wait a second.. this guys a warrior, scientist, and a magician?! Talk about a triple threat!" Leo jokes.

"Uh.. I already have a magician friend so this is lame.." you boo.

"What who? Not important right now." Raph sighs.

"Boss you didn't tell us you did magic? We love magic!" One of draxums shoulder pets cheer out.

"Can you turn muninn into a bunny?" The other one asks.

"Silence! The magic was a trick. This is a trap!" He snapped his fingers.

All the villains were shown behind the curtain. You all gasp.

"Breaking news: you're toast!" Warren who says.

"Liver toast!" The giant piggy meat sweats says.

"Crunch crunch crunch crunch crunch crunch crunch crunch!" The crabs call out.

"As an actual magician, I'm offended by this charade." Hypno huffs.

"Hi hyp!!" You wave at him.

"Oh hello [name]!!" He waves back.

"I'm about to repo your lives.." repo says. Yeah..uhm..

Leo points at them and sighs. "This is why you never go to new Jersey! [Name] gets it!" You nod.

"One last chance, children. If you join me I can teach you how to maximize your potential. Be all that you can be!"

"Wow more just turtle action." You roll your eyes.

"My offer stands for you aswell child. What's your answer?"

"You threw me off a roof!" Leo complains.

"So that's a no to joining me then? Fine! You reject me again for the last time! Now your story ends!-"

"Wait a minute is that Todd?!" Donnies eye almost pops out of its socket.