t h i r t e e n

It was 5 am and I had just arrived at the set for the MV shooting.

There was a lot to do and I had to instruct everyone on what to do, what outfits and hairstyles to do on the members.

I also had to make sure that all the cameras were in place and perfectly working.

The boys were going to come at 8 and still had about an hour to get ready for filming.

With Jaehyun's help, everything was up and running before their arrival.

When they got to the set, they immediately came to greet everyone.

They bowed and introduced themselves, before thanking everyone for working with them. A staff member then guided them to the changing room.

Their manager, Jungwoo, stayed behind and approached me.

"Good morning Ms. Yang" he greeted me with a bow

"Good morning" I bowed back "Oh, please, call me Hanseo"

"You can call me Jungwoo" he smiled.

Jungwoo and I talked a lot until we had to go back to working when the members came out of the changing rooms, ready to shoot.

The eight boys were all dressed in elegant black and white suits, they all looked really handsome, but my eyes couldn't leave Hyunjin's figure.

He didn't have anything different from the other members, but, for some reason, I couldn't take my eyes off him.

Hyunjin also looked at me and gave me a smile. I smiled back before turning back to face Jungwoo as I felt my cheeks burning up.

The members reached us and I began explaining to them what they had to do.

We soon began to shoot and things went really smoothly. We had to redo just a couple of scenes, so we took a quick break to eat lunch.

I had ordered some simple fried chicken and drinks to enjoy something good before going back to work.

We were all peacefully eating and going over what to shoot next when suddenly Hyunjin began cursing.

"What the hell Hyunjin?" Chan asked him

"The sauce from the chicken fell on my white shirt!" He said, annoyed

I sighed "Come with me, I'll give you a new one"

He followed me to the changing rooms. Thankfully, we had prepared some spare clothes in case some accidents happened while shooting. Let's just say that chicken sauce wasn't really something we were thinking of.

I took a new shirt from the hanger and handed it to Hyunjin.

"Here, if they're not dirty, you can still wear the tie and the jacket" I said, about to leave

"Wait" he said "I can't tie a tie"

I laughed "Change yourself and I'll tie it. I'll wait for you out of the changing room, knock when you're ready"

I exited the room and waited outside for a couple of minutes until I heard a knock.

I opened the door and found Hyunjin standing right behind. We were just a few centimetres apart, so close that I could feel the warmth of his body.

We were so close, maybe I could have...

He cleared his voice, coughing, making me come back to reality.

"Sorry" I mumbled, embarrassed as I involuntarily blushed

I carefully tied his tie and adjusted it until it looked perfect.

We were still really close, so I tried to put some distance between us.

"Don't" he stated, looking at me straight in the eyes "Stay"

I immediately stopped and looked at him, making eye contact.

Nothing happened for a few seconds until he began to smile happily.

I never noticed he had such a beautiful smile...

All of a sudden, he pulled me into a big hug, which I instantly returned.

His warmth was really comforting and I could hear his heartbeat. It was really fast.

"Are you d-" Felix began to say as he opened the changing room's door "Oh am I interrupting something"

Hyunjin and I instantly pulled apart. I didn't want to admit it, but I was already missing his delicate touch.

"N-no don't worry Felix" Hyunjin awkwardly scratched his nape "We were just about to come back"

"Why am I not believing you even slightly?" Felix looked at me and then at Hyunjin before giving up "Let's just go back, Jeongin is getting pretty annoyed"

We went back with Felix and I could sense my brother's annoyance from afar.

"You finished the chicken already?" I exclaimed, still a bit hungry

"I mean, we still have Felix" Minho said, getting a death stare from the freckled boy and making us all laugh

"If you're still hungry, we can order more" Chan suggested

I shook my head "No, it's fine. If you're all ready, we could resume with the MV, okay?"

"Just 5 more minutes" Changbin begged "I need to finish my drink"

We waited for Changbin to finish while we discussed what to do next.

Author's Note: Merry late Christmas y'all
(I swear I haven't forgotten about this story)