e i g h t

It was Saturday and I had just sent the photos to Stray Kids' agency when I received a text.

Unknown Number: Hey!
Unknown Number: it's me, Chan
Unknown Number: I asked our manager for your number

You: oh okay, hey Chan

Bang Chan: the members and I are planning on going to the amusement park in the afternoon
Bang Chan: we were wondering if you wanted to tag along

You: I just finished working
You: I'd love to but are you sure you want me with you?

Bang Chan: yeah we obviously want you!

You: okay then I'm in

Bang Chan: great!
Bang Chan: we'll meet there at 4pm

You: kk, see you there

Bang Chan: can't wait :)

I chuckled, Chan was quite funny. I was really happy that they wanted me to tag along, even though we had seen each other just the day before I had to admit that I kinda missed them.

I turned off the computer and left my office. I quickly stopped by at Jaehyun's office.

"See you on Monday, Jae" I said

"See you!" He replied, smiling

I smiled back before exiting the building and heading to my car.

I drove home and, after changing into some more comfortable clothes, I started cooking some pasta for lunch.

After straining the pasta and putting it into a plate, I sat down at the table and began eating.

I turned on the TV, but it wasn't really to watch anything, just to have some background noise while I was on my phone.

I spent some time scrolling on different social media platforms until about 3pm.

Then, I went to my bedroom to dress up. I wore a white crop top with a black jacket on top and a pair of greyish cargo pants.
For the hair, I just straightened it and left it as it was.

I picked up my keys and then left the house.

The amusement park was about 30 minutes away from my house, so I should be able to get there in time.

Since it was a Saturday, the streets were pretty busy but, thankfully, we were moving forward pretty fast and with no problems.

When I got there, there were still about 10 minutes before 4pm.

I parked my car and then walked to the amusement park's entrance. I looked around, but Stray Kids hadn't arrived yet.

I sat on a nearby bench and played some games on my phone while waiting for the boys to come.

After a short while, I heard someone call my name. I looked up and saw Jeongin running closer to me with the other 7 boys calmly walking behind him.

"Hey Jeongin" I greeted him, putting my phone in my pocket and standing up from the bench

"Did you miss me?" He asked childishly

"Jeongin, we saw each other literally yesterday"

He pouted and rolled his eyes

"And you're supposed to be the older brother?" I whispered to myself

"Come on" I told him, spreading my arms

He smiled and almost threw himself into my arms. I patted his back

"Okay" I tried to pull away, but he was hugging me too tightly

"Jeongin, that's enough" I tried once again, but he wouldn't budge

The other members had now catched up with us and were closely observing the scene.

"Is your little kdrama moment over or...?" Seungmin said

Jeongin instantly pulled away "Oh yeah sorry"

He acted like nothing happened, why is he acting strange all of a sudden?

"Anyways" Chan said "Let's get inside"

We followed the leader to the ticket office to pay for our entry fee.

Once inside, we looked around for a bit before we decided to run one of the roller-coasters.

Every car had 5 rows of 3 seats each. I was in the front row, Jeongin was on my left and Changbin was next to my brother.

The ride itself wasn't that scary or tall, but some of the boys were screaming as if they were literally going through hell.

When we got off, after a short debate, we all (sort of) agreed to go to the haunted house. Jisung and I both weren't particularly excited to go in there, but everyone else wanted to. we didn't have much of a choice.

We all got in line to enter the haunted house, Jisung was the last one and I was in front of him.

"Guys I'll quickly go to the bathroom" Jisung said, swiftly leaving the queue

"I really have to go too" I said, trying to leave just like Jisung

"Don't" Hyunjin stated, grabbing my wrist "The haunted house it's going to be a lot of fun"

I turned my head to Jisung, who was now further away from us.

'Traitor' I mouthed to him

He just smiled happily and winked before disappearing in the crowd.

The line slowly moved forward, this attraction was very crowded that day. They made people enter in pairs, so I was with Hyunjin, who was in front of me in the line.

Minho and Felix had just entered. Which meant that Hyunjin and I were next.

I enjoyed my last moments outside before the man told us to go inside the haunted house.