t e n

We went on a few more rides before it started to get dark. The sun was setting, tinting the sky of pink and orange.

I flashed out my phone and took some pics of the sky.

Suddenly, Hyunjin placed himself right in front of my phone, completely covering the sky.

"What are you doing?" I asked him, lowering my phone

"Take pictures of me" he said

"Uhm... sure" well, that was random

I took a couple of steps back and snapped a few pics of him. Unsurprisingly, he looked ethereal.

"Do you like them?" I showed him the photos I just took

He looked at them and then he looked at me.

"Can I take some pictures of you?" He asked me

"No" I replied, stuffing my phone back into my pocket

"Why?" He pouted

"I just don't want to" I said

I turned around "Let's catch up with the others or they will leave us here"

I began walking towards the other 7 boys who were now several meters ahead of us.

Hyunjin immediately caught up with me and stayed by my side.

As we walked, our hands repeatedly brushed against each other until Hyunjin grabbed my hand and held it tight.

I instantly looked at him, he just smiled happily before looking away and focusing on something else.

I smiled to myself as we kept walking until we reached the other members.

"Oh Hanseo, where have you been?" Jeongin asked as soon as he saw me

"I was just taking some pictures" I replied

Jeongin then looked down and noticed that Hyunjin and I were holding hands.

He scoffed "Sure"

"Anyways, we were thinking about going to our dorms since it's getting late" Chan explained "Do you want to come Hanseo?"

"If I'm not a bother" I replied

"You are a bother" Jeongin said

"Thanks, Jeongin. Lovely as always" I said back "I'll come just to bother you then"

Everyone else except Hyunjin looked at us with confused expression on their faces.

"What the hell just happened" Minho said

"Mind explaining?" Seungmin asked

"Jeongin's my brother, sadly" I replied

All the members' mouths formed an 'O' shape, out of surprise

"What do you mean sadly?" Jeongin glared at me with an offended look on his face "You should be blessed by the fact that you share the same parents as me"

"It's the other way around" I replied "You weren't enough, so they decided to have me"

"They didn't have you, you were adopted"

"Says the one who got picked up from under a bridge"

"Are you two done or...?" Minho asked

"Yeah, yeah let's go" Jeongin said

We all began walking to the car park and we soon reached my car.

"I can take some of you in my car, but 9 people definitely don't fit inside" I said

"We'll call our driver so he can take the rest of us" Chan suggested

"Great" I agreed "Who wants to come with me?"

"I want-" Hyunjin started

"No you don't. I will come with you" Jeongin interrupted him "I'll go with Hanseo, you can all take the van. I'll make sure she doesn't get lost"

The boys nodded even though Hyunjin was visibly annoyed.

I unlocked my car and sat on the driver's seat. Jeongin followed me and sat inside right beside me.

I started the car and drove out of the parking lot. My brother began to tell me how to get to their dorms.

For some time in the car, there was nothing but silence, occasionally broken by his instructions on where to turn.

"So" he said

"So" I said back

"You and Hyunjin"

"Me and Hyunjin"

He looked at me, annoyed

"What?" I asked him

"I saw there's something going on between you two" he said

"It's nothing" I replied

"You were holding hands" he said back

"Friends do that"

"You don't do it with me" he stated

"We used to do it as kids though" I replied

"But like be honest with me" he said "Do you like Hyunjin?"

I remained silent... did I like Hyunjin?

We've known each other for just a short while, but I was really comfortable around him. I also really enjoyed being around him and when we held hands, I was flustered.

Do I have feelings for him? I don't know, it's probably too early to be able to tell... right?

"I don't" it came out sounding more like a question than a statement

"You're asking me? I would say yes" he replied, smiling a bit

"But that doesn't mean I will let you date him" Jeongin added, turning serious

"I'm old enough to date him if I wanted to" I said, rolling my eyes

"I won't come at your wedding then"

"Who even said I would invite you?"

Jeongin looked at me with wide eyes before turning the other way and acting offended.

A few minutes later, we arrived at their dorm.

I got out of the car, my brother following me a few seconds later, still offended.

The other members were already there, standing by the entrance door.

"What happened to Jeongin?" Felix asked, slightly concerned

"Hanseo said she won't invite me to her wedding!" He whined

"I was kidding. Come on" I rolled my eyes

The boys all laughed at our silly argument.

"Let's get inside now"