Focus Commander. There is a more dire situation at hand. How is he even going to explain this to Krampus? The Titan would probably think he had gone insane! Or worse... Deem him the traitor... Commander shuddered at the mere thought of the Titan's fury.

The man held his face in his hands, sighing as he slouched further into the wooden chair. This really, REALLY wasn’t the time to have someone this badly injured! How are they going to make it to the portal? How much longer are they going to be here for?!

Mighty Creator, the situation was trully going downhill... What did these kids get themselves into? Has she been 'visiting' them too?
Just how long-?

"Urghh-h.."

The grunt shook Commander back to reality. He looked up to see Fallen stirring awake with a groan. The Titan placed a hand on his forehead, his head felt like it had been split open, making it hard to focus on his blurry surroundings. Commander stood up slowly, putting a hand on his shoulder as to not spook him, "Fallen? Can you hear me?"

Fallen went to sit up to assess the voice speaking to him when a hand gently pushed him back down, "....C-Commander?"

The Tower breathed a sigh of relief before softly speaking, "Whoah hey, you should stay down for a bit longer.. You were out for almost three hours.."

Fallen nestled back into the pillow, still trying to accommodate his eyes to the light, "Th-Three hours..? What?.. What even happened?"

Commander blinked, "Do.. Do you not remember?"

The Titan groaned as the pain continued to pulse in his head,
"N.. Not really"

Commander pinched the bridge of his nose, " Great.. I hoped you would have. 'Cause I.. I didn't see the whole thing.. But..When I walked into the room you were on the ground, mirror shattered, in what seemed to be immense pain, your veins and-and eyes were glowing pink and there was this weird ghost lady that was laughing and I shot her and-"

The look on Fallen's face made Commander realize the poor man understood absolutely nothing from his words. And honestly who could blame him, if someone had told him this he would have thought they were straight out of their minds.

As Commander began explaining a little more in detail what happened to a confused Fallen, a door slammed opened making them fall quiet almost instantly. They looked at each other before gazing back at the wooden door, there were steps and loud shuffling coming from down stairs. The Tower got up, taking the pistol he had placed on the night stand into his hands. Finger on the trigger, he silently stepped to the door, peaking outside. With no one in sight, he went out, creeping towards the wooden railing. Upon he hearing more noise coming from underneath him he quickly pointed his pistol down ready to shoot when-

"WAIT! COMMANDER!!!"

.

.

.

.

.

He immediately lowered the pistol to see Scout drenched in snow standing behind Krampus, with a hand up towards him and with one shielding Gravedigger. Commander dropped the pistol, exhaling the breath stuck in his throat as Scout ran up the staircase and into his arms.