Chapter 1

Normal Pov
Lily's driver parked by her school. She took a deep breath in ready to get stared at by people. Without thinking twice she opened the car door and entered the school gate. Everyone looked at her weirdly as always because she always had her hoodie and nose mask on. She never talked to people or interacted with people which made everyone see her as a freak.
Lily walked up to her first class (Biology) and sat at the back seat as always.

Conner's Pov
Today was the day I decided to talk to this weird girl and tell her about my feelings for her. I know it is weird developing feelings for her because I have never spoken to her before and all of a sudden I want to date her? I don't know why but I just keep dreaming about her and I can't get her off my mind. I know it is quite weird but one has to try their luck maybe she is not bad after all. I look at her again and take a picture of her with my phone, I usually do this all the time without her noticing but it seems like she noticed because she gave this look of I swear I am going to kill you eye but I don't know why I didn't feel scared but instead excited.

Lily's Pov
I was jotting down some points of the teacher's explanation when I noticed that a boy was taking a picture of me. He looks cute and sexy but I can't let that get into my head because he is a human. I just gave him this deathly glare and continued what I was doing. Why the hell was he taking pictures of me? Is he a spy? Was he sent by my father? What the hell is that fool's problem. I have to find out who the hell he is and why the fuck he was taking pictures of me. The bell rang snapping me out of my thoughts, I picked my bag and quickly exited the class. I saw the fool walk out of the class with me. Wait, was he following me? Before I knew it he grabbed and my arm turned me to face him.