𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 𝙉𝙄𝙉𝙀

DEMONIC LOTUS

┏━━━━ • ✿ • ━━━━┓Chapter NineExplained ┗━━━━ • ✿ • ━━━━┛

┏━━━━ • ✿ • ━━━━┓
Chapter Nine
Explained
┗━━━━ • ✿ • ━━━━┛

❝Hmm! Mhm!❞

YOU NODDED WITH A hum, confirming Wukong's question. He didn't expect that you would actually be an oni since your kind was eliminated long time ago, or so he thought. What surprised you was the fact that Monkey King didn't know this up until today, and here you thought he was a smartie boy.

"Wait wait wait! What's going on? What do you mean she is an oni?" Mk spoke up, looking between you and Monkey King with puzzlement. Wukong looked at him with a serious expression, "Kid, your sister is a demon and not any type of demons. She is a demon that feasts on human flesh." He explained, scaring the hell out of Mk. You scoffed and hit Wukong on the head, "Hmm! Hmph!" You hummed angrily as if telling him not to make Mk worried more than he is. The simian hissed and held his head, "Okay okay! I'm sorry! Jeez." He apologized while you huffed with steam coming from your nose.

"Guys, I'm really lost right now!"

"Don't worry, bud. I will explain everything once we get to Flower Fruit Mountain!"

With that, Wukong summoned his cloud and grabbed you and Mk, jumping on the yellow cloud, "Hold on tight!" He exclaimed before flying through the sky to FFM.

-TIME SKIP-

The three of you were in Monkey King's cave that was filled with many ancient junks. You and Mk stood there and watched Wukong digging around the items to look for something. You stared with dotted eyes and Mk was literally gawking at the cool stuff around him.

"Found it!"

Wukong jumped in front of you and Mk, holding out an old book. Mk raised an eyebrow as he looked at the book, "Uh... What is this exactly?" He questioned while rubbing his chin in thought. Monkey King chuckled, "This is the book of the ancient Japanese legends and myths. It includes all of the information about the mythical creatures that lived in Japan, from demons to curses." He explained before he sat down with his legs crossed.

Mk sat down while you shrunk your size to a child size. Wukong cooed and placed the book down, "Gosh darn it, this will always be the cutest thing I see!" He exclaimed before grabbing you and hugging you tightly. Mk sweatdropped with a deadpanned look, "And look who taught me to focus." He thought and then cleared his throat to get Monkey King's attention. The monkey quickly composed himself yet still kept you sitting on his lap, "Oh right! Ahem! Sorry." He picked the book up and flipped through the pages for a few minutes before he found what he was looking for.

"Here, look at this Mk." He pointed at the picture of how the oni looked like which made Mk cringe since the demon looked ugly, "This is the oni demon. In general, the oni is a powerful demon with great powers connected to their blood. They take several forms and sizes, plus they gain immortality. They also can regenerate missing parts and limbs and disguise themselves among humans. However, the level of their power increases each time they consume blood especially a type called Marechi Blood. Their only weakness is the sun because it burns them and getting decapitated by a special sword called Nichirin." He tried to explain as simply as possible.

Mk was very overwhelmed with all of the information given to him that his eyes turned to swirls. He quickly shook his head, "But some of the things doesn't go with Y/N. She can walk in the sun and doesn't consume blood." Mk said and crossed his arms. Wukong raised an eyebrow, "I don't know how she survived without blood or walks in the sun without getting burned, but she still can regenerate her body and use her blood as weapon." He stated, staring down at you who was busy humming in delight.

"Y/N, can you tell me for how long you've been a demon?"

"Hmm? Mmm..."

You thought for a moment before your pink eyes landed on the book. You scanned it for a few seconds before you saw the word you look for. You pointed at it as both Mk and Monkey King stared at it, "Taisho? What is that?" Mk questioned, but he got startled when he heard Wukong gasp loudly. The monkey jumped up and held you from under your armpits, "You lived through the Taisho era! You're more than a century old yet you look so young!" He exclaimed in awe and shock. Mk shortly joined him, shocked as well, "A century? I thought I was older than her!" He added as you laughed at their reactions.

Eventually, the two calmed down and sat back down. Wukong thought for a moment before a question popped on his head, "So Y/N, you don't devour humans, right?" You nodded your head as an answer to his question, "How do you get your energy then?" He asked again. You thought about your answer before nodding your head. You placed your hands on your cheek and tilted your head, closing your eyes to imitate sleeping. You then opened your eyes and raised your arms to show your muscles. Both student and mentor took a moment to understand what you meant by this before realizing what you want to say.

"Wait, you gain power from sleeping?" Mk pointed out first, earning him a happy hum from you.

"That's why you slept for long. God, I wish I can do the same too. I would be so strong by now." Wukong said as his shoulders dropped down.

After a few more minutes of discussion, Mk decided it was time to leave, "Alright Y/N, it's time to go home. See you later, Monkey King!" He waved and was about to leave with you, but Monkey King stopped him by putting his hand on Mk's shoulder. Your brother looked back at his mentor, "Not so fast, kid. After your scheming with Macaque today, you're going to do an intense training." He firmly declared, crossing his arms to show that he was serious about it.

"An intense training?"

"Of course, bud. I've got something special in mind."

Later that day, you watched Mk clean around while Wukong was lazily laying on his cloud, "This is totally going to be one of those 'do the boring, hard chore thing', but secretly, it's 'learn the awesome kung fu secret', right?" Mk was very excited, but he stopped and looked at Monkey King. The said monkey looked slightly surprised before he smirked, "Uh, sure." Upon hearing his answer, Mk returned to cleaning. You huffed in anger, glaring ar Wukong. He knew you can literally see through his tricks and lies.

"Don't worry, peaches. He is going to be just fine... as long as he doesn't know these are my chores." He whispered to you with a cheeky smile while you just hummed in displeasure. You knew this monkey will definitely exhaust your brother, but at least Mk was learning a few good things about his powres.