𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 𝙎𝙀𝙑𝙀𝙉

DEMONIC LOTUS

┏━━━━ • ✿ • ━━━━┓Chapter Seven Deep Sleep ┗━━━━ • ✿ • ━━━━┛

┏━━━━ • ✿ • ━━━━┓
Chapter Seven
Deep Sleep
┗━━━━ • ✿ • ━━━━┛

❝Hmm! Mhm!❞

YOUR FRIENDS WERE ALL gathered in Mk's house, looking at your sleeping form with concern. You had been sleeping for four days straight and didn't even wake up. At first, Mk didn't think much of it when you slept to the afternoon. However, whan it reached to a whole day, that's when his concern kicked in.

Mk turned around to look at Mei, Tang, and Pigsy, "I don't know what happened to her! It's like she is in a coma or something!" He exclaimed in concern, looking back at you. Mei poked your cheek with her finger, "That's weird, she is not even responding or moving." She added while keeping her eyes on your peaceful face. Tang nodding along with agreement, "It's strange that she is sleeping like that." He pointed out while fixing his glasses. There was nothing to help easing Mk's worry about you. That's when Pigsy decided to confront Mk with something he had witnessed in the past few days about you.

He put his hand on Mk's shoulder to get his attention, "Listen kid, I think you should know something about Y/N." He started as everyone looked at him, "I have seen Y/N do some weird things in her fights. She used pink fire against that red boy, I even saw him breaking her hands yet her hands seems to be just fine. Don't you all find it strange that her clothes were torn and bloody with no wounds at all after our fight with the Spider Queen? Not to mention that none of us has seen her eat even once plus she can change her size. I think Y/N is not what she seems to be." He explained with a frown on his face. Both Mei and Tang looked at you while Mk frowned and looked away.

Nobody could blame them for their worry about you. They never knew that it was a normal thing for you to do. You use sleeping to gain energy and this process takes a few days and even years, just like the first time when you slept for two years.

Mk clenched his fists tightly and glanced at you, "I don't know what you're talking about, but Y/N didn't harm anyone. No matter what she is, she will remain my sister forever and I will help her." He declared with determination. He then turned to face you, "I will take Y/N to Flower Fruit Mountain, maybe Monkey King knows something." He stated and moved to pick you up.

He had set him mind to take you to Monkey King for help.

• ────── ✾ ────── •

"Hmm? That's odd."

Monkey King hummed as he checked your heart beats and breathing, but they were just normal. All of you were in Wukong's house and you were sleeping on his couch as he inspected your figure. The great sage put his hand on his chin, "How long has she been asleep?" He asked with a raised eyebrow. Mk thought for a moment, "I guess... four days, I don't really know." He answered with uncertainty.

"Did you notice anything abnormal about her beside the fact that she can change size?" Wukong asked again as he crossed his arms.

Mk proceeded to explain everything Pigsy told him which made Wukong think about something. The great monk once told him about a Japanese legend related to the oni. Those demons were given immortality and can easily regenerate their limbs and heal wounds. They also can't be killed with any kind of weapons, only the sunlight or get decapitated by a specific type of swords can eliminate them. Not to mention that they feast on human flesh to gain more power. However, comparing you to the oni, you were completely different. You can walk in the sun and you don't feast on human flesh. He had to wait and see if you show any more signs to confirm if you're an oni or not.

Mk was more anxious upon seeing how deep in thought the Monkey King was, "Uh... Is Y/N going to be fine?" He spoke up while raising a shaking finger up. Wukong looked at his student with an assuring smile, "Look bud, I'm not quite sure, but... hmm... Maybe Y/N is just resting, those abilities might have drained her energy and she is regaining it. Just leave her with me and I will make sure to watch over her." He said, patting Mk's shoulders a few times as a way to calm him down.

Your brother calmed down slightly as he let out a sigh of relief, "Yeah, maybe you're right. I will visit to check on her." Wukong nodded in agreement and then looked at you. After talking with Monkey King for a few minutes, Mk decided to return back to work. Now only you and Wukong were left in the house. The smile on Wukong's face disappeared and was replaced with a frown, "I just hope you're not like those demons, peaches."

-TIME SKIP-

It had been ten days since you fell asleep. Wukong kept on watching you, seeing if there was any differences in your status. However, nothing had changed at all. He had just finished training and arguing about focusing with Mk. Unfortunately, Mk was in a hurry to even check on you again that day since he had dozens of deliveries waiting for him.

Thankfully, Mk managed to deliver the last order to Wukong's temple before it was too late for him. Your brother then decided to speak up, "So Monkey King, how is Y/N? Any signs of her waking up?" He asked with a mix of hopefulness and concern. Wukong put the noodles bag away, "Not gonna lie, kid. Your sister still sleeping deeply, she doesn't even move at all." Mk dropped his shoulders and sighed deeply.

Monkey King then got an idea, "Hey, how about we go check on her? Maybe she finally woke up."

Mk perked up, "Yeah yeah! Let's go!"

With that, Monkey King picked up Mk as he jumped on his flying cloud. They zoomed into the sky, going back to his house. Once he reached there, they both landed down on the ground. Wukong chuckled as Mk fell on his butt, "Alright kid, let's go-..." Before he could finish his sentence, the door to his house was kicked open, making the two males look at who broke the wooden door.

Their eyes widened when they saw you walk out of the small house. Mk had tears in his eyes when he saw you, "Y/N! You finally woke up!" He called, earing your attention. He was going to run to you, but he tripped and fell down again. You immediately move and ran toward him, hugging him tightly, "Hmm!" You happily hummed, feeling Mk hugging you back.

"Thank goodness you're alright!"

Wukong smiled and went toward you and Mk, "Glad to see you awake, peaches." He said, petting your head which made you hum in delight.

"But did you really have to break my door?"