𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙍𝘼𝘾𝙏𝙀𝙍/𝙎𝙏𝙊𝙍𝙔 𝙄𝙉𝙁𝙊

╰┄➣Character's Info

NAME: Kamado Y/N.

AGE: Unknown.

GENDER: Female.

HEIGHT: 153 cm (5'0").

EYES: Pale pink.

HAIR: Long black hair with orange tips.

APPEARANCE:

PERSONALITY:While Y/N initially starts off like any other demon, bloodthirsty and hungry for human flesh, after seeing her brother's desire to protect her from being killed by a Demon Slayer despite her being a demon, she changes completely and be...

PERSONALITY:
While Y/N initially starts off like any other demon, bloodthirsty and hungry for human flesh, after seeing her brother's desire to protect her from being killed by a Demon Slayer despite her being a demon, she changes completely and becomes fiercely protective of him. Y/N seems to have forgotten a good portion of her memories as a human, besides those related to her family, and thus doesn't retain the exact personality she had before transformation, instead acting akin of a child. Y/N also retains some of her human emotions, as she has been seen to cry when sad and smile when happy, but in general she appears more detached than her human cohorts, although she is still much calmer and less malicious than most demons. Y/N also tends to see the images of her siblings in other humans.

Since becoming a demon, Y/N appears to have become rather brazen, and does not seem to fear fighting; she fiercely guards her brother as well as her allies. She has also developed a strong willpower, which can be seen through her refusal to consume human flesh or blood, even in cases of extreme injury or exposure to human blood. On the rare occasion that Y/N attempts speech, she has been seen to stutter a lot, which may be due to her bamboo mouthpiece, which is seldom removed, and the fact that she didn't speak for a number of years after her transformation. However, after developing resistance towards sunlight, which allows her to go outside and interact with others more often, her speech has shown signs of improvement and she is able to fully pronounce words if someone else has just spoken them,or hears them repeated frequently enough.

It was later revealed that her missing memories and underdeveloped personality were due to her being not fully conscious, as she prioritized developing her resistance to sun to regaining her consciousness.

SKILLS & ABILITIES:

Full Demon Form: Y/N has the ability to enter a berserk state where she becomes more demonic in appearance, transforming into an adult version of herself with vine-like tattoos that circle her body, a single horn protruding from her right forehead side. This awakened form greatly enhances Y/N's physical capabilities as well as increasing her regeneration level to match that of the Upper Ranks'. When she first awakened this ability, she became frenzied in battle, lost her usual restrain to human blood, and the only way she could revert back to normal is to have Tanjiro sing her a lullaby. Y/N then manages to control this form at will, allowing her to fight more effectively while maintaining her usual composure and restrain from feeding on humans.