I took in a deep breathe, running my hands all over my body as I cleaned myself but slowly my hands trailed down, my eyes shut as I threw my head back a little.

Lorenzo's hands trailed down my waist, to my thighs, teasingly running his soft fingers between my warm thighs, spreading my legs open with ease.

"Touch me." I looked up at his pretty face, becoming more wet than I already was, just by looking at his face, feeling his bulge on my ass as he adjusted me on his lap.

"I will, baby," He whispered in my ear. "But first," He guided my face with one finger under my chin, making me look at the mirror in front of us. "Look how beautiful you look." And with that, he slipped his fingers into my panties.

I gasped, the way his cold fingers teasingly rubbed on my clit, the way my head fell back onto his stern chest, the way moans slipped out my mouth... I can't get enough of him.

"Fuck." That was not me.

I gasped in shock as, turning around to see Luis standing at the entrance of the shower, me attempting to cover my body quickly but his eyes never left mine.

I stood here, completely naked, yet his eyes remained on mine. He stood there, both arms resting against the shower entrance, black boxers still on and his tatted body bare.

"Elijah!" I exclaimed. "Get out! What the fuck?!" I looked at him baffled but he only shook his head no.

I watched him step into the shower, the closer he got, the further back I went but that didn't stop him.

"You're beautiful," He muttered, now raking his eyes up and down my body. "Don't cover yourself up." His voice dangerously low and now I'm starting to feel panic build up in me.

"Elijah, please get out."

He didn't listen, he only proceeded to do what he wanted to do, not breaking eye contact with me as he moved closer, both of our bodies wet now, water trickling over our faces as his lips connected with my neck and I froze.

Then he went down to the top part of my chest, then the middle of my chest, my stomach, and now I unfroze.

"Elijah--" He cut me off, on his knees already and I tried to push him away but he kissed my lower stomach.

My stomach churning with disgust, in attempts of pushing him away, he only pinned me to the cold shower wall and I grabbed the top of his head, to now move his head away.

"Luis." I sternly told him off now and he froze, looking up at me as I stood up in an instant.

"What--"

"--Patience..." I touched his chest as much as I wanted to rock his jaw. "Tonight." I lied, he can't seriously think he's going to be able to fuck me?

His eyes scanned mine, he doesn't believe me?

"I don't care about all of that..." He muttered, cupping my face with one hand. "I just wanna taste you." And with that, his lips connected with mine, the hot water trickling both our faces as he worked his lips against mine.

He seemed to melt into the kiss, devouring my lips like he's been waiting for this.

I held my breath, waiting for this to be over with, my chest burning with anxiety but I didn't kiss him back.

I gasped as I felt his fingers harshly dig into my waist. "Kiss me back." He muttered against my lips.

Fuck. Lorenzo, please forgive me.

I moved my lips against his, for a second, feeling his warm wet lips on mine made me feel uneasy.

I've never felt this way before, and I've kissed many people. This kiss, this was different. If death and destruction had a taste, it would be only his lips.