Jayadev: I didn't mean that way, Dad...

Shekar: I don't need any explanation You have to be here tomorrow or the day after tomorrow You have to attend that meeting remember....or you forgot that...

Jayadev: I do remember Dad....

Shekar:  Then come back tomorrow...

before he answered the call was cut.....jaydev signed and returned Mithra's phone to her....

Mithra: What did she say, Anna...

Jayadev: We have to leave tomorrow....pack your things Mithra.

Mithra: Okay Anna......anna

Jayadev: hmmm

Mithra: Please come out of your room after checking yourself in the mirror as you are married mab now...if you don't want to be teased 

Jayadev furrowed...but Mithra left without saying anything with a teasing smile.....he shook his head already his parents messed up his mood...he didn't want to add up more by taking her words seriously.....

he went inside locked the door and saw Uyir looking at herself in front of the mirror to be specific she was looking at her waist....he furrowed and went near her and stood behind her she looked up and saw her husband's sad face but his eyes were now on her waist which has red mark......he took a step  back....she too turned towards him

Jayadev: I am sorry....I didn't know.....that was not intentional please .... it's just happened ... I didn't realize it .....please don't mistake me....I am sorry

He was asking sorry multiple times.....Uyir placed her fingers above his lips to stop him from apologizing to her more.......he was silent and looked at her....she placed her hands over his shoulders and made him sit on the bed....he looked up at her who was smiling at him.......

he was about to speak she again placed her finger over his lips...

Uyir: Shhhh.......you don't have to say sorry....understand...

she said and she traced her fingers on his neck...he hissed then only he realized what Mithra meant......uyir chuckled seeing his shocked reaction...

Uyir: I think we both are wild.....

she said and slightly moved so that he could see his reflection in the mirror....he noticed the nail marks on his neck and shoulder which were of course caused by his dear wife....he again looked at her ...she smiled and sat on his lap encircling her hands around his neck.....his hands encircled around her waist keeping her securely under his hold ...

Uyir cupped his face and creased his jaw and cheeks admiringly....he smiled and held her hand and kissed her palm...

Uyir: Why were you sad.....

he signed...

Uyir: If you don't want to...

Before she completed her sentence he shook his head 

Jayadev: You are my wife...I don't want to hide anything from you.....

Mithra was at the door She came because Amma asked her to..... Amma wants us to be at home tomorrow as the astrologer said it's an auspicious time.

Uyir: We will leave tomorrow....that's it...

He took a deep breath and nodded his head...she smiled at him and ran her fingers through his hair....he smiled at her weakly......

Uyir: Is there anything else...

He didn't answer but instead hugged her tightly pressing his face in her Blossoms......uyir collected him in her arms kissed his head and placed her head over his...

Jayadev: There is a lot more in me......I will let you know some other day....not today.....please don't ask for more.....

he said and snuggled more into her...Uyir let out a deep sigh hugged him back creased his hair lovingly and patted his back slowly.......he closed his eyes immersed in his wife's warmth and comfort.....his thumb slowly traced her waist where the mark is present.... 

after some time he looked up.....uyir gazed at him and raised her eyebrows....

Jayadev: We should sleep now.

Uyir nodded her head stood up from his lap and moved to the other side of the bed...he lay back on the bed.....Uyir crawled up on the bed before lying down she switched off the lights covered them with a blanket and laid on her back staring at the ceiling.......

Jayadev: Uyir.....

She looked at him tilting her head on his side 

Jayadev: Can I hug you.....

uyir smiled and opened her hands for him.....he moved closer and hugged her she cocooned him in her hold .......he snuggled more into her she smiled at his acts and kissed his head .......soon both of them slept due to tiredness.......

Author's Note..

Hello people..

How was the chapter..

Do let me know in comments

Please Do comment and vote...

Happy Reading📖📖📖

Thank you❤❤❤