A question and a poll

Hey readers of earth. I just wanted to ask if you would choose between a modern magic fiction which a great example would be Solo Leveling to which it won't be the same nor would have the same plot or a fantasy magic fiction which would be like those reincarnation animes which are common now? I'd like to ask for your opinions on this matter since I've been reading a lot of manhwa's lately and got inspired to write a book about magic things but don't know which is better for you guys. The idols involved in this fiction would include most 4th gen idols and include either 3 or 4 potential partners for the male protagonist. Let me know if there are any other suggestions or violent reactions you have and I'll read them and consider including it in the plot. Hope you guys have a wonderful day and the next chapter of this book is going up by nextweek since I've been staying at my cousin's house due to the heavy rains and floodings happening in the Philippines. Stay safe!

Vote here for Modern Magic novel (Concept similar to solo leveling and other magic manhwa's)

Vote here for Fantasy magic novel (Concept similar to reincarnated anime)

Note that they won't be idols but players/people in the novels