Toxicity|4|

Author's pov

Today, the college environment is silence like silent as the climate before tsunami.

Everyone in the college is not in a good mood. Some are tried, some are fed up, some are disgusting, some are sick, some feel bad.

The college is surrounded up with sudden growing rumours about Mareesha.

"Mareesha says bad words," students are whispering

"Mareesha is the characterless bitch" some proclaimed.

"Mareesha harassed one boy," some said.

"Really is it true?" Sruti asked.

"Such a cruel disgusting bitch Mareesha is," some started cursing, Mareesha.

"How can a girl be soo cheap, and how can she stand this low" some said.

"Mareesha is the greatest devotee of Sri krishna" some teased mareesha Mareesha, saying sarcastically.

People talked about Mareesha's character very badly and what not.

"Really? I can't believe" some are amused by rumors.

"She is very kind to me and never showed an attitude", some spoke out to support Mareesha.

"You don't know but she behaves like that only for fame, nothing else" some tried to shut the mouths of Mareesha's supporters.

Mareesha was overthinking. Suddenly she noticed sudden disgusting expressions.

"Hiii" she, waving her hands towards Surti receiving disgusting looks.

"What happened to sruti? May be her mood is not good" Mareesha sighs, thinking in her mind.

Suddenly, someone held Mareesha's shoulder tightly, causing her to shriek out of pain, as Mareesha is very feeble and sensitive.

It was none other than Ramita. Before Mareesha could speak, ramita roared at Mareesha.

"How can you do that?" Ramita questions Mareesha.

"What happened Ramita?" Mareesha confusingly questioned back.

"Look who is acting like an innocent", Ramita screams sarcastically.

"Rami Ramita are you in sense?" Mareesha shakes Ramita's shoulders confusingly.

"Don't you dare to call me Rami". Ramita pushed Mareesha angrily.

"Aahhhhh" Mareesha gets angry and yells.

"What did I and to whom? tell me" Mareesha asked loudly.

"Don't you know what you did? Or do you forget with to whom you did? After all, you are habituated to harassing boys", Ramita said the first line sarcastically. For her, the rumours are true.

"Stop your nonsense jokes and tell me clearly what happened" Mareesha asks, softly controlling her anger.

"You harrassed Ramesh just because he was against you. How shameless it is. Don't you have any shame?"

"I feel ashamed of myself for becoming your friend" Ramita claims, hurting Mareesha from every side.

"You think I can do that?" Mareesha asks, only to get a taunt in return.

"It's the truth, why will I not believe it?" Ramita questions back, making Mareesha stand silently like a statue for a moment.

Mareesha leaves the arena without speaking a word and Bhavatu, who heard everything by mistake, follows Mareesha as he knows Mareesha is depressed like hell.