Chapter 11: New Students!

Ver wakes up the next day with arms sprawled all over him, each of the XSOLEIL members arranged in weird sleeping positions. Kotoka's spread out like a starfish. Groaning, the president starts to pluck the rest of the council's arms off of him as he begrudgingly begins to get ready for another long day.

As he gets out of the bathroom after a shower, he notices Kotoka slowly waking up. "Ah...? Oh... good morning Kaichou..."

"Morning Koto. We have to get going soon, the new students should be at school in about an hour."

Her eyes widen and she suddenly throws the blankets off of her and it lands on Hex's face. "Oh shit, thanks for reminding me Ver."

With newfound energy, she darts straight into the bathroom.

Half an hour later both president and vice-president are in their respective outfits and ready to go meet the three new students. They yawn simultaneously and leave their shared house, leaving the other three to peacefully sleep until the second day of the games start.

By the time they get to the office, it's ten minutes before the meeting time.

Ver slumps in his chair trying to get himself in the right mindset for welcoming in new people to their institute while Kotoka is doing some last touch ups on her make up and hair.

A knock at the door is all the warning they're given before the headmaster opens the door and lets in the three new students.

The first person to step in has clothing that makes Ver flustered beyond belief. Kotoka gives him the death stare for that from across the table. He's incredibly tall, though not as tall as Doppio, wearing a black skin tight suit with a black vest over it and seems to really adore belts. There's also scars on his face. His hair is black with the majority a bleached blonde with slight purple tips. Ver can feel his cheeks warm up and Kotoka actually steps on his foot, causing him to wince and kick her back from underneath the table.

The second person to step in also has dual colored hair, though this time it's black on the outer part of his hair and purple on the inner. He too has a scar on his face, though it is over his left eye, and he dons a blue long sleeved dress shirt accompanied with a corset that snatches his wasit and could honestly rival Shu. And... and he levitates. Kotoka has to stare at the gap between the floor and the man's feet for more than a few seconds to gain an understanding. His arms are covered in black gloves and dark colored bandages. Really lives up to his name.

The last person is significantly brighter - and Ver really does mean brighter - than the other two with his bright blonde hair, bright blue eyes - Kotoka thinks they're beautiful though she may be biased - his orange goggles atop his head, and his bright yellow and blue clear crop jacket. There are headphones wrapped around his neck and he wears a skin tight gray suit. He too has belts wrapped around his legs.

Of course, the ever elusive headmaster slips away as soon as everyone is in the room, and closes the door again.

The three new students stand nervously in front of them, as taut as a drawn bow string and Kotoka has to try really hard not to laugh. They're all as stiff as a board.

Just to tease them, and before Ver can relieve them of their internal turmoil, Kotoka speaks up with a raised eyebrow. "Well? Aren't you going to introduce yourselves?"

"Kotoka!" Ver hisses quietly as he stares at her with narrowed eyes.

The man in the middle startles with widened eyes. "O-Oh yes, of course. Forgive us for this oversight. My name is Vezalius Bandage, though you may just call me Zali." That is a thick french accent Ver notes.

The taller male stumbles over his own words, his demeanor a stark contrast to his appearance. "M-My name is... is Vantacrow Bringer. But you can just call me Vanta."