Part nine

I knew it was jealously. But why did I have to be the one who is jealous? It could have been some other girl who likes him. So why me?

The class was pretty fast. I couldn't wait to go home. I walk with Ivan so I can avoid Allen.

It was at the end of class and the school day. So I got all my stuff and followed Ivan outside to begin my walk home.

I still don't like how Allen lives next to me. It is gonna be really hard to do this at home then at school. I can't just walk home with him following me. People would think were friends.

I walked down the street trying to find a bush to push Ivan in. I finally found one when.
.
.
.
.
.
He pushed me in the bush "Bush bomb, da?" I fallin on my butt shaking my head saying "Yeah, yeah just get me up." He helped me up saying sorry. Then we continued our walk home.

*Le time skip* (Cuz I iz ze awesome Kathy!! Keseseses!!!)

When I got home Ivan asked if he could do his homework at my place with me. Me of course said yes.

We were walking up stairs when someone knocked at the door. I let my little sister Tony get it.

She jumped all the way down the stairs. Her brown sloppy hair flopping when she goes up and down. Her robe falling off of her shoulders at times. She finally got to the door pulling up her robe and smudging her terribly did make-up. Putting it on her hand.

She opened the door finding Allen there. She yelled out "Y/N YOUR OTHER BOYFRIENDS HERE!!!" She looked at Allen and asked "You guys gonna do a threesome?" Then when I heard that I went running and covered her mouth and got her out the way. "Sorry! Tony ships alot of things! She is also not supposed to know that stuff!" I said apologizing then scolding the little weirdo.

Tony walked off I fixed myself and looked at Allen who was staring at me. "Your here why?"

"You..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
THANKS FOR READING!! SO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING IN AWHILE!!! MY DAD TOOK AWAY MY PHONE!!! DON'T FORGET TO VOTE, COMMENT, AND FOLLOW!!!
~Enjoy
~Kathy♡